IGNORED

AdamB/Beanhead made redundant

CyderInACan

Myself and @Tomarse used to play football 4-5 years ago with the media lot, Adam, @TimS, Joe Meredith, James Healey as well as Pete Smith. Looks like Pete is the last one left ... sad times really they used to win awards for their media work in the football league. 

Adam recently went out of his way to get my father in law a load of signed photos from the players, we asked for a couple and he came back with the whole squad and manager. He's a good egg and proper city fan.

2 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

Tim last year, Adam this. Both great blokes.

Seems the club are keen to remove all fans from their employment.

Shocker.

Removing the ones who actually care.

6 minutes ago, !james said:

The state of some of the comments in this thread. Embarrassing

Still not up to the level of the second half of our season, and our solution so far being to sack our head of communications and media. We'd have to go some way to match that. :yawn:

I really do wonder about this club at times and A lot of it is :facepalm:

So now the club have failed to communicate to their fan base and the wider world that there Excellent long-standing head of communications has left the club!

Oh the ******* irony, you really couldn't make it up!

Mark Ashton needs a rocket up his arse because once again  he loves milking the limelight when things are going well but  more often than not is nowhere to be seen when things are getting heavy and needing some leadership! His record since coming into the club just gets more  and more dubious and this summer is going to tell us a lot more

45 minutes ago, bengalcub said:

Is this the lady in question with are own little Lee ? 

F7E1D670-732A-4ADA-BBEB-57DA8144353F.jpeg

Judging by the look on Johnson’s face, she is giving him a “tug” from behind - and he’s enjoying it! Look at the position of her left arm?

12 minutes ago, !james said:

The state of some of the comments in this thread. Embarrassing

We as fans have been treated very badly for a time now so as far as I'm concerned, Bristol Sport are fair game.If they can give it, they need to be able to take it. ;)

1 minute ago, BoneyardTIM said:

We as fans have been treated very badly for a time now so as far as I'm concerned, Bristol Sport are fair game.If they can give it, they need to be able to take it. ;)

Yes, but it's Lisa Knights personally being given both barrels with some horrible comments for no obvious reason when it would have been Mark Ashton's decision to fire Adam.

4 minutes ago, BoneyardTIM said:

What so a woman who the majority on here have never met getting sexist and misogynistic comments is 'fair game'? 

1 minute ago, !james said:

What so a woman who the majority on here have never met getting sexist and misogynistic comments is 'fair game'? 

Says a lot about some posters on here how many find this so acceptable!

4 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

Yes, but it's Lisa Knights personally being given both barrels with some horrible comments for no obvious reason when it would have been Mark Ashton's decision to fire Adam.

It was both. For whatever her actual job title is, she has fingers in many pies. Giving her a hard time is fair enough, but getting personal about her looks is as @Dave L pointed out a little beyond necessary

A loyal servant shafted, not just loyal but damn good at his job and it was obvious he was well liked by the players and team management. His radio commentary was hindered therefore not a good choice by Radio Bristol but not his fault.

I have little doubt bigger better clubs will be interested should he want to stay in the game

12 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

An earlier post said it was MA’s decision, but LK did the actual firing.  Baker would report into Knights.

Some of the stuff can be quite funny, but some goes too far.

I wonder who from BS will be at the Basketball tonight?

Just now, ZiderEyed said:

Can we have the ladies of the forum step forward and call Mark Ashton an ugly bastard to balance it out?

This is the point when all those posters we’ve previously assumed were male, we find out aren’t.

7 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

Can we have the ladies of the forum step forward and call Mark Ashton an ugly bastard to balance it out?

Looks don't really come into it to be honest, that Watford article referred to his "Bond like appearance"

Archived