IGNORED

City v Northampton Town (19:45 Wed 16th Sept) - match day thread

Davefevs

I’ve had enough. 4 mins into this game and Sessengnon plays a poor ball back to Vyner. What does the commentator say? “You could see what he was trying to do”. What a stupid comment. Every time someone misplaced a pass it’s always “you could see what he was trying to do”. Yes I can see what he was trying to do. I have eyes. Otherwise I wouldn’t be watching the stream. I don’t need to be told whether I was capable of seeing what the player intended to do that didn’t pay off.

Just now, Nathandao said:

I’ve had enough. 4 mins into this game and Sessengnon plays a poor ball back to Vyner. What does the commentator say? “You could see what he was trying to do”. What a stupid comment. Every time someone misplaced a pass it’s always “you could see what he was trying to do”. Yes I can see what he was trying to do. I have eyes. Otherwise I wouldn’t be watching the stream. I don’t need to be told whether I was capable of seeing what the player intended to do that didn’t pay off.

Count yourself lucky that you have a stream. 
I have RB commentary only .

5 minutes ago, IAmNick said:

The main commentator and Tinnion seem to be having a battle over half the names where they pronounce them differently repeatedly, but refuse to concede any ground.

Great battle up in the stands this evening.

Made me laugh too, think Tinman has conceded on Nagy now though. 

And sorry Tyreeq you need to learn how to pronounce your own surname its clearly Bake-inson

Archived