IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

15 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

I've been told that Jamie McAllister has been sacked after he allegedly headbutted someone at the awards evening.

Seen the above on twitter, could be bollocks

I thought it was just minibuses they liked headbutting

Ive had 3 separate messages from people saying the same 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Barrs Court Red said:

Their end of season awards was on Sunday, so this could have some legs. 

Where in Bristol would be big enough to hold such a prestigious event 

The Lansdown suite - knowing the gas that would never surprise me yet another gift to keep on giving 

45 minutes ago, redkev said:

Where in Bristol would be big enough to hold such a prestigious event 

The Lansdown suite - knowing the gas that would never surprise me yet another gift to keep on giving 

It was here, with post event entertainment for all involved!

download.jpeg

Ladies and gents I give you fans mock up of what they think could be built and they are creaming their pants in the comments.

a lot have mentioned it needs a corner added to join the incredible new south stand, another has claimed the thatchers end (which I believe to be their shed behind the goal) will be a two tiered stand with seating on top and safe standing on the bottom, I’m imagining that shitty old stand at griffin park 😂.

this just confirms how deluded they are to think they need two tiered stand and the corners filled in. 

IMG_8267.png

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Mayes86 said:

Ladies and gents I give you fans mock up of what they think could be built and they are creaming their pants in the comments.

a lot have mentioned it needs a corner added to join the incredible new south stand, another has claimed the thatchers end (which I believe to be their shed behind the goal) will be a two tiered stand with seating on top and safe standing on the bottom, I’m imagining that shitty old stand at griffin park 😂.

this just confirms how deluded they are to think they need two tiered stand and the corners filled in. 

IMG_8267.png

Diaboliical

8 hours ago, Mayes86 said:

IMG_8267.png

How would it look on a match day?

Oh, that is a match day....

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Red Army 75 said:

I've been told that Jamie McAllister has been sacked after he allegedly headbutted someone at the awards evening.

Seen the above on twitter, could be bollocks

I thought it was just minibuses they liked headbutting

see you Jimmy, 'crack'