IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

1 hour ago, BigTone said:

He was Ok and friendly enough.  Joel Schumacher was the Director and a nicer guy you couldn't meet. Admit to being quite upset when he passed away. Jerry Bruckheimer was the Producer but apart from a few hello's had little to do with him.

You're Brenda Fricker and I claim my 5 Euro.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Open End Numb Legs said:

Indeed, thought I was on the wrong forum for a moment.😳

All this movie star talk too. Our friends daughter works in TV and films, reckons Anthony Hopkins is a real gent.

Big Tone started it, he showing off that he's worked with the Hollywood elite and had a "dalliance" with Cate Blanchett 😃

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, GrahamC said:

Explains why she was wearing their abomination of a shirt, election year.

Yes.

To be fair, she spoke pretty well and was more impressive than her government counterpart Lucy Frazer.

However, she made several claims saying that the Rovers owner was a good owner, ran the club well, and that Rovers were good for the community. That's a shame, and I expect her to be strung up before the privileges committee by noon tomorrow.

Lying to the House is very serious.

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, TV Tom said:

Big Tone started it, he showing off that he's worked with the Hollywood elite and had a "dalliance" with Cate Blanchett 😃

Not to mention the series of TV ads I did for the State Government Insurance Commission (SGIC) in South Australia back around 1980 and also resident Quantity Surveyor on About The House with Duncan Stewart (Discovery Channel) for several episodes in Ireland circa 2002.  When you're this handsome super stardom comes easy !!!

• Like 1

On 23/04/2024 at 18:54, Open End Numb Legs said:

Indeed, thought I was on the wrong forum for a moment.😳

All this movie star talk too. Our friends daughter works in TV and films, reckons Anthony Hopkins is a real gent.

I met Susannah York outside Bristol Zoo once. Perfectly pleasant, but she had a right potty mouth on her.

On 23/04/2024 at 20:27, Open End Numb Legs said:

Next time I watch it I will press paws.

On 23/04/2024 at 20:01, marmite said:

I had a part in a "Lassie" film once. I played the lead.

On 23/04/2024 at 20:01, marmite said:

I had a part in a "Lassie" film once. I played the lead.

My next door neighbour also had a small part in Lassie, it goes to court next Month.

• Haha 11