IGNORED

Written jokes thread

Jay

Recent scientific study found that women find different male faces attractive depending on where they are in their menstrual cycle.
when a women ovulates she prefers men with rugged features. when she menstruates she prefers men smart and well shaven, and when she is pre-menstrual she prefers men to be doused in petrol, se on fire, with a cricket stump jammed up his arse.

• Like 3

Bobby Charlton was asked how he thought the England team of ’66 would have fared against Iceland.

“I  think we’d have won 1-0 ” he replied.

“Only 1-0?” Asks the reporter.

“Yes,” said Bobby. “Most of us are in our 70’s now!”

• Like 3

22 hours ago, handsofclay1909 said:

A Roman senator went into a bar and said to the barman, 'I'll have a Martinus, please.'

'Are you sure you don't mean a Martini?' replied the barman.

'Look,' said the senator glaring at the barman, 'If I wanted a double I would bloody well have asked for one!'

hee hee

Two Germans walk into a bar in Libya and ask for two Martinis

" Dry ? "

" Nien, Zwei ! "

• Like 2

A Farmer coming back from market with an un sold duck passes by an Adult cinema .

On seeing the posters for the hot films being shown he decides to treat himself . The only problem is that he does n't know what to do with the duck .

He has a brainwave and hides the bird inside his over coat and proceeds to buy a ticket .

Installed on the back row , next to a young couple , he sits back to enjoy the bluie .

A few minutes later the young woman turns to her boyfriend and complains that the bloke next her has got his thingy out .

" Oh , don't be such a prude , you know what men do in these types of theatres " says the bloke .

" I know , but this one's eating my popcorn " 

A new husband arrived home with a big bouquet of flowers. His wife met him at the door, saw the flowers and dropped on the floor, spreading her legs in front of him.
"This is for the flowers," she said.
"Don't be silly," he said.
"I'am sure we have a vase somewhere at home".

• Like 2

A art thief decides to steal from the Lourve. Through careful studying of the building plans and months of meticulous planning, he was able to evade all the security and stole several priceless paintings. He then loaded the paintings into his van parked nearby. Just as he was about to leave, he heard the alarm go off in the building. Without a moment's hesitation, he kicked the van into high gear and sped away. However, his van ran out of gas less than 5 minutes later, and he was caught and arrested by the police. "I don't understand", Said the police officer. "How could you plan all that so carefully, yet forget to fill up your gas tank?" To which the thief replied: "But monsieur! Zat is exactly why I stole ze paintings! I had no Monet, to buy Degas, to make ze Van Gogh!

• Like 2