IGNORED

Leroy Lita <many Many Merges>

Hot Rod

right don't rip into me about this, i have no idea how true it is just thought id ask if there is any truth in it. theres a driver that comes to my work in his late 40s i suppose and doesnt seem the type to lie and seemed very geniune and he told me today he knows leroy very well and was having a meeting today with johnson and lansdown about a potential 2 million pound ish move?? anyone else kno or is it b@ll@+}s???

right don't rip into me about this, i have no idea how true it is just thought id ask if there is any truth in it. theres a driver that comes to my work in his late 40s i suppose and doesnt seem the type to lie and seemed very geniune and he told me today he knows leroy very well and was having a meeting today with johnson and lansdown about a potential 2 million pound ish move?? anyone else kno or is it b@ll@+}s???

no way we would pay 2 million.

Guest churchill gaffer
no way we would pay 2 million.

We paid 2 million pound before. Adi akinbiy (OK I don't know how to spell it!)

And that was was years ago!

Even though I would love to get him back, I don't think he will!

Guest churchill gaffer
mind you don't we get a sell on percentage? how does that work then if we buy him back?

If he was sold to another, then there is a sell on.

So it would make if Reading sold him to us they would save the sell on clause!

So in theory they would get more than 2 million!

I also heard this. Rumour was £2.5M but only if we went to the Premier League.

He was also at the Crystal Palace game, and someone said he went to Portugal with the team.

Going against the rumour is the fact that he was offered a loan spell here but turned it down.

Could be a wind up but I think he would be a great player to have back.

I also heard this. Rumour was £2.5M but only if we went to the Premier League.

He was also at the Crystal Palace game, and someone said he went to Portugal with the team.

Going against the rumour is the fact that he was offered a loan spell here but turned it down.

Could be a wind up but I think he would be a great player to have back.

Eh? We get the sell-on fee.

So in theory, if they sold him to us for £2 million, 'in theory' they'd get less than £2 million because some of that will be the sell-on and fed back to us!

If LL was valued at 2M to be sold to another team, we would get our percentage of the profit, but if we were the buying club we would get him for 2M minus our percentage of the profit. Therefore we would pay less than 2M!

Ice cream headache anyone?

that 100 percent true he turnt the loan down though? bet there was more to it. i can def see him back, he must be at the point of his carear now where he knows he cant afford to be a playboy anymore and has to get his act together and i think johnson could pull this off and work his magic!

Would love to see Leroy back and scoring at AG.

The only thing against the move is that his name has far to high a ratio of vowels to consonants. The players you need these days seem to have more consonants than vowels (Mpenza), and some of the Eastern Europeans seem to have hardly any vowels at all.

I'll have a consonant Carol, and another, and another, and another, and another , and another, and another , and another. That'll be another of Harry Rednapp's players then.

You have got to look at it this way. Is he better than what we have got? Yes. Would he score goals at this level? Yes has already proved he can.

At the end of the day hes a goalscorer will score goal for fun at this level exatly what we have been missing! 2 Millions a bargain for a under 21 England international player! He scores 20 odd next season and we go up he will be worth more than treble that!

or

we would get the sell on percentage if we bought him ........ therefore getting him at a discount :innocent06:

:englandsmile4wf:

I think its obvious that Lansdown is keen to sign Lita as he rates him highly. Maybe hes calling the shots with this one and Gj is going along with it?

I know SL is very keen and I think he likes to have academy players at the club.

But there is no way GJ would go along with it if he wasnt sure and theres no way SL would be silly enough to try it on.

I know SL is very keen and I think he likes to have academy players at the club.

But there is no way GJ would go along with it if he wasnt sure and theres no way SL would be silly enough to try it on.

Al la Marcus Stewart..... :tumbleweed:

Archived