IGNORED

Leroy Lita <many Many Merges>

Hot Rod

That's just sick - Shame on you

What about that Austrian bloke, Hans Fritz instead. HE's good at keeping things tight, certainly wouldn't let many forwards get in (or out)

:laugh:

May cost a bit though?

He's wanted by many.

OI!!! Hitler, Mugabe and Stalin is one thing, but don't you dare try and replace God as manager! :disapointed2se: :tongue:

I'm a tad worried by potential personality clashes within this BCFC all star side but here it goes......

Right back Mussolini, Right wing Hitler....

Hitlermusso.jpg

Left back Mao, Left wing Stalin.....

Ac.maostalin.jpg

Attacking midfield Genghis Khan....

200px-Genghis_Khan.jpg

Holding midfield Napoleon....

245px-Napoleon_Bonaparte.jpg

Churchill goalie, Eisenhower and Montgomery strikers......

Wc0279.jpg

Ho Chi Min and General Giap....Central defence....

Giap-Ho.jpg

I'm a tad worried by potential personality clashes within this BCFC all star side but here it goes......

Right back Mussolini, Right wing Hitler....

Hitlermusso.jpg

Left back Mao, Left wing Stalin.....

Ac.maostalin.jpg

Attacking midfield Genghis Khan....

200px-Genghis_Khan.jpg

Holding midfield Napoleon....

245px-Napoleon_Bonaparte.jpg

Churchill goalie, Eisenhower and Montgomery strikers......

Wc0279.jpg

Ho Chi Min and General Giap....Central defence....

Giap-Ho.jpg

Excellent Gobbers! :winner_third_h4h:

:goingup: :rofl2br:

Ho Chi Min... Central defence? Too chaotic... Needs a steady hand.

Ho Chi Min - an excellent defender that did defend Vietnam against the French, the Americans and then the Chinese attack. A change of personnel up front: I'm dropping General Montgomery for His Excellency Oliver Cromwell to lead the attack. :winner_third_h4h:

Ho Chi Min - an excellent defender that did defend Vietnam against the French, the Americans and then the Chinese attack. A change of personnel up front: I'm dropping General Montgomery for His Excellency Oliver Cromwell to lead the attack. :winner_third_h4h:

Cromwell over Monty? Now you are going barkers.

Cromwell as lord protector in defence...

You need a subs bench... (Yes the England match IS that dull)

Cromwell over Monty? Now you are going barkers.

Cromwell as lord protector in defence...

You need a subs bench... (Yes the England match IS that dull)

It's got to be Olde Ironsides to lead the attack, he's got a sabre to cut through any defence and he's got iron boots to blast past any goalie :winner_third_h4h: ......

Oliver_Cromwell_-_Statue_-_Palace_of_Westminster_-_London_-_240404.jpg

For the sub's bench, I am proposing General Than Shwe of Burma, although not known for his vision, he controls his own small area with an iron grip

ThanShwe.jpg

Also, Kim Jong-Il, cannot be taken seriously enough to warrent a starting place, but a well known rabble rouser, who injects some fire into the team.

r130043_514342.jpg

Guest PaulTrollopesBlueArmy

do you really want that big time charlie back at your club? his attitude stinks and hes a Pr!ck, yeah hes a good striker but arent you worried he will come back thinking hes bigger than the rest of the team?

Guest PaulTrollopesBlueArmy

why would i get banned for that?

and I'm asking because ive heard lots of rumours and just thought id ask and plus I'm trying to avoid our forum at the moment because of the stadium agony makes me angry

For the sub's bench, I am proposing General Than Shwe of Burma, although not known for his vision, he controls his own small area with an iron grip

Also, Kim Jong-Il, cannot be taken seriously enough to warrent a starting place, but a well known rabble rouser, who injects some fire into the team.

How about Harold Shipman - We've been crying out for a decent finisher.

do you really want that big time charlie back at your club? his attitude stinks and hes a Pr!ck, yeah hes a good striker but arent you worried he will come back thinking hes bigger than the rest of the team?

had me worried there, wasn't till you said striker that i realised you weren't talking about flapper. :rofl2br:

ThanShwe.jpg

r130043_514342.jpg

Yep, they're definately worth considering for the subs bench or the reserve team.

How about Harold Shipman - We've been crying out for a decent finisher.

Harold Shipman wouldn't have mob support. We'll need at least a 300,000 capacity stadium to accomodate the various mobs that'll turn up to watch Cromwell, Stalin and Hitler......

Cromwell's mob....

totalwar_pic.jpg

Stalin's mob......

pk000015.jpg

Hitler's mob....

hitler_rally_stepslarge.jpg

Archived