IGNORED

Leroy Lita <many Many Merges>

Hot Rod

right don't rip into me about this, i have no idea how true it is just thought id ask if there is any truth in it. theres a driver that comes to my work in his late 40s i suppose and doesnt seem the type to lie and seemed very geniune and he told me today he knows leroy very well and was having a meeting today with johnson and lansdown about a potential 2 million pound ish move?? anyone else kno or is it b@ll@+}s???

don't FORGET THE SELL ON CLAUSE WE HAVE WITH READING THIS WOULD BE NULL AND VOID IF HE COMES BACK SO WE WOULD GET HIM FOR A GOOD PRICE. MY SOUCE IS VERY RELIABLE SO don't BE SUPRISED WATCH THIS SPACE I SUPPOSE

don't FORGET THE SELL ON CLAUSE WE HAVE WITH READING THIS WOULD BE NULL AND VOID IF HE COMES BACK SO WE WOULD GET HIM FOR A GOOD PRICE. MY SOUCE IS VERY RELIABLE SO don't BE SUPRISED WATCH THIS SPACE I SUPPOSE

Well thanks for getting the excitement going if nothing else mate. Shame it was a 10 minute wonder - spose we can go back to being bored again now.... :doh:

Guest Eamer
Where did you hear that one to cynic ?

His best mates brothers half-sisters dad's grandmothers dogs next door neighbours cousins daughter who works with a man whos illegitamate sons in contact with Gary McCallister.

Am I close?

LEROY LITA DEAL HAS BEEN DONE.

Standards are slipping. I would have expected TJW's first post to be along the lines of:

"Hi. First time poster here. I've been reading the forum for ten years but thought that, after the great season just passed, I'd start to post. Please be gentle with me. Oh, by the way ... the Leroy Lita deal has been done.".

He's given us gossip (no source - how very dare you TJW) yet we haven't even had the opportunity to welcome him yet.

Welcome TJW. Source? I'll believe it when it's on the OS.

Standards are slipping. I would have expected TJW's first post to be along the lines of:

"Hi. First time poster here. I've been reading the forum for ten years but thought that, after the great season just passed, I'd start to post. Please be gentle with me. Oh, by the way ... the Leroy Lita deal has been done.".

He's given us gossip (no source - how very dare you TJW) yet we haven't even had the opportunity to welcome him yet.

Welcome TJW. Source? I'll believe it when it's on the OS.

Yeah and GO EASY on the CAPS eh TJW. It seems like you're shouting.

i spoke to him in a nightclub in bournemouth and he assured me he won't be comin back to city!

Ive heard Lita's going to be signing aswell, but like everyone says I'm not going to believe it until I see it.

Ive heard Lita's going to be signing aswell, but like everyone says I'm not going to believe it until I see it.

i really hope its true would love to see him bak here but he seemed adament he wouldn't be coming back to city. lets hope johnson can get him!

i really hope its true would love to see him bak here but he seemed adament he wouldn't be coming back to city. lets hope johnson can get him!

When did you see him??

Can't see him coming back though; i'll be very, very suprised if he does!

Bet Reading weren't relegated when you saw him were they ? Might be re-considering, lets hope so. Certainly will if the money is right !

Archived