IGNORED

Euro 2008 Fantasy Football

tin

Was just wondering if any of you were up for this?

With no England to support in this summer's competition, I've entered a team to give it a bit of interest. It's free to enter and I've set up a league for City fans to join.

All you got to do is select your side then join the league entering this pin: 162327-28777

Good luck.

Note to mods: Can you keep it on this forum to get as many people to join as possible please?

Quite hard to pick though ain't it with the one sub. Who's in your side then?

Should at least give the tournament a bit of interest though.

Yeah i had to juggle around a few players at the end to get the valuation right.

Team: Bristolians_Benders

Cech

Evra

Carvalho

Sergio Ramos

Lahm

Ribery

Joao Moutinho

Gattuso

Xabi Alonso

Klose

Toni

Nice, looks like you invested heavily in defence. Powerhouse strikers as well!

Mine is: Cech, Corluka, Carvalho, Mertsacker, Abidal, Ronaldo, Kranjcar, David Silva, Robben, Klose ©, Baros.

Anyone else getting involved? Four teams in at the moment...

Nice, looks like you invested heavily in defence. Powerhouse strikers as well!

Mine is: Cech, Corluka, Carvalho, Mertsacker, Abidal, Ronaldo, Kranjcar, David Silva, Robben, Klose ©, Baros.

Anyone else getting involved? Four teams in at the moment...

I was looking at Kranjar and Corluka alone with Modric of Croatia but decided as you say to build from the back, Ronaldo's price tag put me off so took Ribery instead and spent the extra left on a powerful frontline that should hopefully last the majority of the tournament

I've been looking for something like this, I'll probably join up if that's ok. Most likely put a team together later.

Course it's ok! Get involved mucker. The more the merrier. Spread the word if you like.

I was looking at Kranjar and Corluka alone with Modric of Croatia but decided as you say to build from the back, Ronaldo's price tag put me off so took Ribery instead and spent the extra left on a powerful frontline that should hopefully last the majority of the tournament

My thinking was to try and avoid the group of death cos I got no idea who's going to come through that and I imagine the games will be proper tight. Ronaldo could win this on his own I think and Klose's a goal machine at these tournaments. I wanted Modric as well but went for Kranjcar cos he's £1m cheaper.

Wanted to call the league 'McClaren Ruined My Summer' but it wouldn't let me! :innocent06:

Just joined up as Basso's Brazilians, my team is

Boruc

Senderos, Carvalho, Materazzi, Corluka

Ballack, Modric, Van der Vart, Ribery

Klose, Pavlyuchenko

That's one hell of a midfield. :noexpression:

when i enter code what should happen nothing seems to be happening :dunno:

You should just go in automatically mate. Click on the league's toolbar and it should say 'OTIB European Cup' under the 'My Leagues' section.

If your team is 'ribsbcfc' then you're already in. 10 of us now. Keep it going.

That's one hell of a midfield. :noexpression:

You should just go in automatically mate. Click on the league's toolbar and it should say 'OTIB European Cup' under the 'My Leagues' section.

If your team is 'ribsbcfc' then you're already in. 10 of us now. Keep it going.

yeah it is mate cheers fella

team of:

Cech

Grosso Mertesacker Puyol Lahm

Quaresma De Rossi Modric Nani

Torres Anelka

Think that could be the best team I've seen yet. Bit of a gamble with a few players but if it comes off it could pay off nicely.

15 teams in it now. Keep it growing people. :winner_third_h4h:

Think that could be the best team I've seen yet. Bit of a gamble with a few players but if it comes off it could pay off nicely.

15 teams in it now. Keep it growing people. :winner_third_h4h:

any chance to get this pinned so we can keep an eye on it?

to wile away the days till season starts

Archived