IGNORED

Euro 2008 Fantasy Football

tin

Skipper = double points!

Ive got Villa too but he not my captain!

Ive already made 4 transfers in my team! Anyone else used many?

Up the Evans FC!!

In the process of making mine though having to work what I consider to be the bankers in phase two now. Looking at some big names for the Natch Attack...

Who've Evans FC drafted in then?

Who've Evans FC drafted in then?

Since the start of the tourny, i have actually made six changes! Used the 4 available during this stage of the tourny, and also the wildcard!

Starting Team:

Buffon

Mellberg, Carvalho, Abidal

Robben, Kranjcar, Kallstrom, Ribery

Baros, Villa, Klose ©

Sub: Corluka

Current Team:

Lehman

Corluka, Carvalho, Mellberg, Grosso

Sneijder, Modric, Galasek, Deco

Villa, Klose

Sub: Baros

don't know who select as captain, after Villa's goals tonight want to put him, but sods law if i change it Klose will get hatrick and Villa stop scoring!!

Guarenteed to be more changes :innocent06:

Only three points for me today but I'm satisfied with my start on 55pts. There or there abouts after the first phase is always a good place to be. Time for some cunning transfers with an eye on the quarter-finals now. Big gamble to be made. Ronaldo or no Ronaldo...

Only three points for me today but I'm satisfied with my start on 55pts. There or there abouts after the first phase is always a good place to be. Time for come cunning transfers with an eye on the quarter-finals now. Big gamble to be made. Ronaldo or no Ronaldo...

70 points, nice one Zlatan,

Thats Ibrahimovic, Podolski and Villa who have got 6 goals between them, and hopefully skipper Ronaldo can bag a couple tomorrow. Can't take him out yet, I'll end up regretting it if I do.

Apparently I'm on 60 but it keeps saying I'm on 31. Must have had a good day!

I'm trusting Akinfeev as they've got Greece next and they will never score playing like they did, but I'm considering taking out captain fantastic Mellberg as they're up against Spain...

Quick question: how does one change ones captain?

Quick question: how does one change ones captain?

In the "My team" screen underneath your team, there is a drop down box where you can just select which player you want!

74 pts and second in the league, Happy with that!

See how long it last though!!

In the "My team" screen underneath your team, there is a drop down box where you can just select which player you want!

74 pts and second in the league, Happy with that!

See how long it last though!!

Nice one, ta.

Tornege has rocketed into a huge lead!

Here's the Top 15 after Phase One and it seems Taunton City's Ciderland are among the main movers that have come from nowhere on Day Four with a few others no doubt inspired by David Villa's hat trick! :disapointed2se:

move_new.gif 1 tornege 88

move_new.gif 2 Evans F C 74

move_new.gif 3 OmegasEleven 73

move_new.gif 4 McClaren's no hopers 71

move_new.gif 5 cunning stunts 69

move_new.gif 5 Bryan Munich FC 69

move_new.gif 7 Basso's Believers 68

move_new.gif 8 Eurovin' a Laugh 65

move_new.gif 9 Bristol Red Sox 64

move_new.gif 9 bouncearoundthepitch 64

move_new.gif 9 Cider Army 64

move_new.gif 9 Ciderland 64

move_new.gif 13 ENGLAND-TIL-I-DIE 63

move_new.gif 14 Espaella 62

move_new.gif 15 Natch Attack 61

Right I'm thinking Spain v Greece is a big chance to get some points, so out go Puyol, Ibrahimovic and Benzema! In come Van Bronckhorst, Villa and Podolski.

My thinking is Spain should get another 2 or 3-0 win (Hopefully)

So i now have Torres, Villa and Podolski up front!!! Could all back fire though......

I saw Fabregas wasn't playing so used my wildcard for Xavi. Xavi ended up getting 2 points to Fabregas' 9 points and didn't even get the assist bonus for clearly setting up Cesc's goal!

Stitch up!

Oh, and bloody BBC, telling me that Villa probably wouldn't start for Spain. I'm not sure now whether to replace Torres for Villa, or hope that Torres comes good. Still 62 points, not too shabby.

Guest Eamer

I just used my 4 transfers just after half time in the CZE-POR game... transferred Ronaldo out, will I get the points because I was late using the transfers? Haha

Archived