IGNORED

Euro 2008 Fantasy Football

tin

OTIB European Cup (Rank: 47 / 21,034)

:winner_third_h4h:

We've made the leaders page. Apparently it's based on average of top 5 managers in each league. Good effort.

League Managers Average

Meristation League 46 108.2

Soccersuck 228 105.8

Facebook Gooners 107 105.2

KDS EURO 2008 195 104.6

Ntah Pape Ntah..... 42 103.8

LYN 153 103.6

Blog Trivela 216 102.8

FutisForum² 189 102.8

Foro ACB 105 102.8

CZ Euro 2008 394 102.6

EM Driimari 42 102.4

SFL 258 102.2

Facebook Fantasy 236 102.2

Digital Spy League 31 102.2

Valencia Futbolera 25 102.2

Reinaldos 8 102.2

FutbolArte Eurocopa 122 101.8

FutebolEuropeu.ComBr 91 101.6

F365 325 101.4

Madridista Foro ACB 73 100.2

DAFC.net 61 100.2

Cartola FC - Orkut 70 100.0

LA ARMADA INVENCIBLE 74 99.8

Grinidad 13 99.8

The Devil's Den 221 99.6

TVS 54 99.2

EUROCOPA 33 99.2

Ek$i Lig 212 98.8

Fantasy Footy Guru 72 98.8

UBS Euro 2008 27 98.8

Fakhir league 19 98.8

Red Issue 60 98.4

Lomond Shootout 46 98.4

Football's back! 14 98.4

Warwick Uni League 130 98.0

蓝黑军团 20 98.0

EGYPTIANS 121-39 31 97.8

Battle Of The Titans 23 97.8

Cari Gold League 64 97.6

cartola-orkut 50 97.6

HI CLASS LEAGUE 14 97.6

Rautaliiga 10 97.6

COYS 94 97.2

Kas Auroba 62 97.2

HKC Euro League 37 97.2

EURO2008 Arvaussetti 9 97.2

OTIB European Cup 88 97.0

Best of The Best 56 97.0

The ChampionsBoat 24 97.0

Sportal 89 96.8

Yesss Olic!

And Podolski! :ranting:

I've made a huge mistake this week in giving the captaincy to Klose. That gamble could and probably will see my slide down to mid table now unless these two Poleski's produce something out of the blue. :(

And Podolski! :ranting:

I've made a huge mistake this week in giving the captaincy to Klose. That gamble could and probably will see my slide down to mid table now unless these two Poleski's produce something out of the blue. :(

I can't even see midtable from where I am.

After finding out the Italian team for this afternoon I had a decision to make: stick with Di Natale in the hope he'll come off the bench and nick one, or wildcard him out for Mutu. Considering Romania's incredibly defensive approach to their previous game I expected the same and opted to stick with Di Natale.

Hasn't gone too well, 15 minutes to go though.

I'm struggling with making changes this morning due to the possibility of teams resting players.

All done, but made a few drastic decitions. Lets see how it goes.

I'm in exactly the same boat as we speak.

I'm weighing up whether or not to drop Ronaldo for this game to free up money elsewhere as I'm thinking Scolari will play Queresma, Simao or Nani whilst resting the greasy one for the quarters. The bastard is, if he plays against Switzerland I can see him running riot and I'd be well annoyed to lose those points.

Decisions decisions eh...

I'm in exactly the same boat as we speak.

I'm weighing up whether or not to drop Ronaldo for this game to free up money elsewhere as I'm thinking Scolari will play Queresma, Simao or Nani whilst resting the greasy one for the quarters. The bastard is, if he plays against Switzerland I can see him running riot and I'd be well annoyed to lose those points.

Decisions decisions eh...

Thing is, both games tonight are being played at the same time (anyone know why that is by the way? Not too happy here...), so we can wait until just before kick-off to make our transfers. By then we'll know if Ronaldo is starting. I'm pretty sure he won't: the BBC seems to think they'll be making wholesale changes and if you want to save anyone for the quarters it's Ronaldo. I'm going to do what you're suggesting as soon as the teams are announced. Ronaldo out, probably Deco too, and stick in some decent strikers as Koller, Baros and Di Natale have been liabilities.

I plan to wildcard Ronaldo out for Quaresma just before if he does not play as expected. I've made four other transfers:

Out go Van Bronckhorst, Kuyt, Gattuso and Villa and in come Tamas, Pirlo, Cazorla (Young Spainish midfielder, good goalscoring record, who hopefully will start with Spain already through) and Klose.

Does anyone know when i'll be able to activate my wildcard, because if the Portugal game starts before the next game week begins, in regard to transfers, will I be able to still transfer Ronaldo out?

After seeing the line-up's on the BBC just now I've made my changes.

As expected, Ronaldo is being rested so I've followed Big Phil's lead and given the boy a break. In comes Van Der Vaart in his place. Out go the two Pole's brought in for week two with Sionko taking a place in midfield and Cech returning in goal. Also took out Abidal for Puyol seeing as the Greek's can't hit a cows arse with a banjo and that should be a guaranteed clean sheet for the Spanish skipper.

The changes have been made. Ron's out for me too, following Big Phil's lead and swapped him for Quaresma. Expecting the Germans to trounce Austria so Ballack (as captain) and Klose have come in for Deco (rested tonight) and Di Natale (purely piss poor). Also swapped Barzagli whose been nothing but a liability for Pepe, who has the same value, is the best-scoring defender and who is starting tonight. Permanent transfer that one.

Couldn't make as many changes as I wanted so I'm happy Koller's starting tonight, but it'll be a straight shootout between Akinfeev and Ibrahimovic in the Group D decider for me.

Thing is, both games tonight are being played at the same time (anyone know why that is by the way? Not too happy here...), so we can wait until just before kick-off to make our transfers. By then we'll know if Ronaldo is starting. I'm pretty sure he won't: the BBC seems to think they'll be making wholesale changes and if you want to save anyone for the quarters it's Ronaldo. I'm going to do what you're suggesting as soon as the teams are announced. Ronaldo out, probably Deco too, and stick in some decent strikers as Koller, Baros and Di Natale have been liabilities.

All the final games in the groups have to be played at the same time so there is no fixing/cheating. Eg a team can't play to help their neighbours, we all know how clicky some Europeans can be!

Those jammy bastard Turks. Bloody hell. I'm lost for words with Cech. Thought he'd be through with ease and could see them making the semis but now he's going to have to come out of my team again. Game was sewn up until they took Sionko off, nice assist btw, and it went to pot. The last time I was at that ground in Geneva, Michael Owen scored twice in the last minute to beat the Argies 3-2 as well. Weird that.

Archived