IGNORED

Euro 2008 Fantasy Football

tin

Any chance of me joining late? I only just found the league was going

Did you get a team in before the tournament kicked off? If so, I may be able to squeeze you in but the whole point is that everyone's on a level playing field from the start.

I don't really understand odds, but are you thinking my team at 7/1 are considered to have more chance than say Bcfcedson's at 10/1 ? :innocent06:

In a nutshell, yes. The lower the odds the better the chance of success.

Bryan Munich FC off to a flier after Day One!

move_new.gif 1 Bryan Munich FC 26

move_new.gif 2 Cider Army 25

move_new.gif 3 Brian Peppers FC 23

move_new.gif 4 Rather Played-Off 22

move_new.gif 5 Forza Azzurri 21

move_new.gif 6 Natch Attack 20

move_new.gif 6 Bristolians_Benders 20

move_new.gif 6 Blits Belters 20

Certainly living up to their 8/1 billing as one of the pre-tournament favourites.

Early days. It's following a similar pattern to my premier league fantasy team last season where, much like City, most of my points came from my defence and goalkeeper. :D

I'm pretty sure I'll swap at least one of either Koller or Baros: starting to feel it may have been a bit of a mistake putting all my eggs in one Czech basket.

Yeah Baros is facing the axe from the Natch Attack squad as well. The Ruski striker has already been drafted in to partner Klose. Will see what comes of it.

Cool, will prob used mine after the group games, although i wanna know if Benzema is going to start today...

You can make up to 4 transfers to take effect for the 2nd rnd of Group matches then up to 4 more for the 3rd rnd of Group matches. Once the Group stage has finished you have unlimited transfers at the quarter finals, semi finals and final. Also once you get to the knockout stage the maximum number of players you can pick per country increases. For example it's 12 for the final i.e. you can pick all your players from just one of the finalists if you want. Think I've interpreted the rules correctly.

Given my players a day off from the punishing schedule today (actually it was more to do with not having a clue how the 'Group of Death' will pan out) so Bryan Munich will be slipping down the table tonight.

Thanks very much for that tonight Barzagli.

He was shite tonight weren't he. I know Wesley Sneijder's definately on Natch Attack's horizon after that performance tonight. Ran the show from start to finish. The Dutch look the best I've seen so far. Abidal clean sheet added to the total...

He was shite tonight weren't he. I know Wesley Sneijder's definately on Natch Attack's horizon after that performance tonight. Ran the show from start to finish. The Dutch look the best I've seen so far. Abidal clean sheet added to the total...

I don't feel sorry for those with Buffon, this is a competition after all! Sneijder has been Poetry in Motion's one bright spark so far in a pretty lacklustre start. Need something from Ibrahimovic tomorrow and for Akinfeev to keep out Torres et al. Oh dear...

Espaella storming to second place, defying odds of 11-1!

A few weak links in there that need to be weeded out but once I get rid of Ribery that'll be a few mill in the bank. :fingerscrossed:

Or justifying the odds of a dark horse who sneaks up on the pace setting pack!

The Cunning Stunts came from nowhere on Day Three to claim top spot and end Brian Munich FC's storming start who slide down to 9th.

move_new.gif 1 cunning stunts 59

move_new.gif 2 Espaella 56

move_new.gif 3 OmegasEleven 53

move_new.gif 3 European XI 53

move_new.gif 5 Natch Attack 52

move_new.gif 5 Brizzle City 52

move_new.gif 5 Stevie1989-BCFC 52

move_new.gif 8 Mclaren is a #### 51

Spare a thought for Portisreds, Ribsbcfc and AkiraBCFC though who all are languishing rooted bottom of the league on 12, 16 and 19 points respectively. It's a long way back from there lads! :whistle2:

Archived