IGNORED

Supporters Club Agm

freezer

I in fact have the answer :noexpression: between end of April and 30th Sept all members will be notified by notice pinned on the board in premises; see rule 13 under rules and regs on main S.C site;

P.S (they have to get a Q & A thread/site/forum) they are our S. Club :disapointed2se:

Does anyone know when/where the AGM takes place?

The official site doesn't have any info, is there something on a notice board somewhere? :rolleyes:

Funny you should say that about a notice board it could be already on there. :noexpression: :dunno:

Maybe you could do shifts sleeping at the back of the Dolman.

Keep an eye out for a bloke with a piece of A4 and 4 drawing pins. Almost certainly your man.

You jest, but last year you would have had to stake-out the noticeboard to find out when the AGM was.

I think the committee put the notice up as they walked into the meeting.

Problem is, under Rule 12 you have to renew your membership by the end of June, and can't go on the premises until you have renewed.

So if there is something on a notice board somewhere, the thousands of ordinary members (ex-members) won't get to hear about it until it's too late.

Have we been here before?

You jest, but last year you would have had to stake-out the noticeboard to find out when the AGM was.

I think the committee put the notice up as they walked into the meeting.

I recall it well.

I think they must have to give a set period of notice prior to the AGM. I mean, I am club secretary of a small junior football club and we have to give two weeks' notice.

It should be renamed "The for some supporters club", tis an absoloute joke of an outfit, especially when they are so anti supporters, it's easier to get into the Priory of Sion than get a gold member account set up. After all unless you get gold, you don't get those cheap drinks in comfort.

The notice is up. Apparently it's at the bottom of a locked filing cabinet in a disused lavatory behind a door with a sign on saying "Beware of the Leopard".

Unless you're a Golden Member in which case I'm sure you'll hear it on the grapevine.

I expect somebody to run in and say it again.

NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition! Our chief weapon is suprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... Our *three* weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.... Our *four*...no... *Amongst* our weapons.... Amongst our weaponry...are such elements as fear, surprise.... and putting up the SC's agm dates without anyone ele knowing about it!!!!!!!!

:disapointed2se:

The notice is up. Apparently it's at the bottom of a locked filing cabinet in a disused lavatory behind a door with a sign on saying "Beware of the Leopard".

Unless you're a Golden Member in which case I'm sure you'll hear it on the grapevine.

Uh oh. Someone's broken the code of omerta.

Don't be surprised if you wake up with a horse's head on your season ticket in the morning.

NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition! Our chief weapon is suprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... Our *three* weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.... Our *four*...no... *Amongst* our weapons.... Amongst our weaponry...are such elements as fear, surprise.... and putting up the SC's agm dates without anyone ele knowing about it!!!!!!!!

:disapointed2se:

:laugh:

on a serious note (sorry)

I've been trying to attend a Supporters Club agm for the past two seasons, but it's nigh on impossible to actually find out when it is until after it's actually happened.

Despite being a member no one seems willing to actually give me the date and any details, despite actually ringing them directly and even emailing in the past.

I've been trying to attend a Supporters Club agm for the past two seasons, but it's nigh on impossible to actually find out when it is until after it's actually happened.

Despite being a member no one seems willing to actually give me the date and any details, despite actually ringing them directly and even emailing in the past.

Yes but the thing is, if they told you when it was, you'd go wouldn't you?

It's no wonder they won't - if they let anyone outside the golden comfy club attend things might change!

No, you're right. This thread has fallen to the jokey/lighter side of the forum, it was good while it lasted.

But in all seriousness, The SC would appear to be somewhat, secretive, in it's operations.

As it is meant to represent thousands of members it should be more transparent.

So let's keep asking.

When is the AGM of the SC?

Answer ASAP, OK.

I think last year it was published in the classified section of "Brass Rubbing Weekly" under "Items under £50".

They have this year ,however, decided to post it in the student accomodation in Horfield!

Hope this helps!

:innocent06:

You spoiled it i was goimhg to do that

From Rules and regs;

TO HELP- NOT HINDER

This club was instituted with a view to welding together and foster a spirit of good sportsmanship amongst ALL who follow B.C.F.C.

From comments from fans so far ,its failing.

Seriously it know doubt it donates £`s to club projects, don't know which or how much, but i.m.h.o. it falls down poorly on communication with its members.

It seems the vast majority join only to gain access to the DEH and no nothing of our supporters club really.

I thought, after the same thread last year, it was agreed that the date would be posted on the SC's page on the official club website, so I presume that wil still be the case.

Failing that, the SC office is open two days a week (Monday and Thursday), so someone could ring up today and find out - 0117 9665554

SC Webpage

Archived