IGNORED

Supporters Club Agm

freezer

Guest DanC

The date will most likely be set the day before to allow only people in the know to attend and stop the rift raft that is the Bronze members from attending.

It will be put on our webpage and as the season will be underway by then we will announce it on matchdays.

surely since it effects the "supporters" of the club it should be worthy of a news story on the website?

they can stick posts about irrelvant rubbish such as betting, so why not something that actually effects the fans such as the "supporters club agm"

The date will most likely be set the day before to allow only people in the know to attend and stop the rift raft that is the Bronze members from attending.

Due to changes by the FC there will nolonger be a Bronze membership hence you will not be a SC member so you will not have the option to attend our AGM.

Guest DanC
Due to changes by the FC there will nolonger be a Bronze membership hence you will not be a SC member so you will not have the option to attend our AGM.
So one could look at that and think the reason they are having the AGM in Sept is to stop the Bronze members from attending.

The AGM is always held in September.

Last year it was held on July 16th.

Anyway, doesn't club membership carry from AGM to AGM? So they would be entitled to attend?

It certainly does in all the clubs I belong to.

First I`ve heard of that; so the FC runs the SC then :disapointed2se: cannot the SC and its members decide its own membership grades?

First I`ve heard of that; so the FC runs the SC then :disapointed2se: cannot the SC and its members decide its own membership grades?

The FC does not run the SC but the football club will be making an annoucement regarding next seasons access to the DEH on matchdays at a later date.

Sounds like we're back to the days of limited membership of the privileged comfy club then. I bet we'll hear the sound of champagne corks from the special golden bar on the first home game.

What a shame that the supporters club couldn't be bothered to take the opportunity given to them to stop being a closed shop clique.

The FC does not run the SC but the football club will be making an annoucement regarding next seasons access to the DEH on matchdays at a later date.

quote" due to changes by the FC there will no longer be bronze membership"

O.K fine so what memberships will be available to either the S.C or the F.C or even the DEH :unsure:

Thanks for all the input guys.

So it appears that the SC AGM will be in September.

Notification of the AGM will be on the SC website, and announced on matchdays.

There will no longer be a Bronze Membership and therefore most members will be unable to vote or attend.

Super, smashing, triffic, great.

Thanks for all the input guys.

So it appears that the SC AGM will be in September.

Notification of the AGM will be on the SC website, and announced on matchdays.

There will no longer be a Bronze Membership and therefore most members will be unable to vote or attend.

Super, smashing, triffic, great.

So will it be BS3 for you then freezer? :)

O.K fine so what memberships will be available to either the S.C or the F.C or even the DEH :unsure:

The FC has said the SC can have the DEH, but the SC will no longer have BMs in the DEH due to a change of policy by the FC. Now the FC have given the SC the bar in the DEH, so the BM is being withdrawn and the GMs with now just be SCMs as there isn't room for GMs and BMs in the SC HQ. The DEH will be open to STHs with the ST effectively taking over from the BM as a form of ID.

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any further questions.

Sounds like we're back to the days of limited membership of the privileged comfy club then. I bet we'll hear the sound of champagne corks from the special golden bar on the first home game.

What a shame that the supporters club couldn't be bothered to take the opportunity given to them to stop being a closed shop clique.

Isn't this time for the SC to change their name to the "Comfy Club"? Or the "Loosely City-affiliated Old Mens Drinking Club"? It is surely completely false advertising to call the organisation the "Supporters Club" when the majority of City supporters are not permitted entry to their inner sanctum.

So will it be BS3 for you then freezer? :)

I have taken an ale or two at that establishment in the past, but will probably frequent the Tobacco Factory bar as their Pistachios are mint.

The FC has said the SC can have the DEH, but the SC will no longer have BMs in the DEH due to a change of policy by the FC. Now the FC have given the SC the bar in the DEH, so the BM is being withdrawn and the GMs with now just be SCMs as there isn't room for GMs and BMs in the SC HQ. The DEH will be open to STHs with the ST effectively taking over from the BM as a form of ID.

That sounds capital.

Sounds like that statement was read by Sir Humphrey ,

from Yes, Prime minister!

An announcement regarding access to the DEH next season will be made by the FC in due course.....

In other words....it is still not clear what will be happening.

I have seen last years notice stating clearly when and where the SC agm will take place.

It read.

IF YOU NOTICE THIS NOTICE THEN YOU'LL NOTICE THAT THIS NOTICE IS NOT WORTH NOTICING.

Perfectly clear to me, and surprised more supporters didn't notice it.

Oh heck this is making me feel old (again). About 30 years ago I was in the supporters club. You got to sell raffle tickets. But you could buy Watneys Red Barrel in there, or something similar.

I know they sent out minutes of the AGM. It was a bit of an eye opener actually because the most profitable item in the room was the fruit machine, by some way.

Of course I lapsed didn't I. Had to move away from Bristol etc. etc. for a few years and now I'm out of the loop. I had no idea it was so difficult to get back in. How do you become a member?

Is that why there's a Supporters Trust, the foundation etc? Because on the face of it we shouldn't need several different organisations. We all want the same thing, right? Sorry, this will be old ground for most of you.

An announcement regarding access to the DEH next season will be made by the FC in due course.....

In other words....it is still not clear what will be happening.

Clear enough :yes::no::ermm:

P.S where will the S.C now live? and how can I renew my membership? being a supporter of this fine FC for many,many years :dunno: (or will this be decided at the AGM, WHEN IS THAT AGAIN?) :doh:

Clear enough :yes::no::ermm:

P.S where will the S.C now live? and how can I renew my membership? being a supporter of this fine FC for many,many years :dunno: (or will this be decided at the AGM, WHEN IS THAT AGAIN?) :doh:

The Sc will be providing straws for all applicants. Whos will be the shortest though? Who will miss out?

If this is correct is anyone else happy that they won't be forced to join this elitist organisation to get a drink at the stadium?

I wasn't happy in previous years not knowing how our money was spent. I'd be happy to see their lounge windows blacked out.

If this is correct is anyone else happy that they won't be forced to join this elitist organisation to get a drink at the stadium?

I wasn't happy in previous years not knowing how our money was spent. I'd be happy to see their lounge windows blacked out.

Latest news on the SC site is; details of next seasons membership(s) are still to be agreed :noexpression: pressume at the meeting, date of which is still to be agreed :fastasleep: can we agree on that. :blink:

Archived