IGNORED

Fao The Eastenders

Bris Red

Guest LJ is our King
we are alll in this together, ee left early today as did other stands, unite and support, forget the inter squabbling shit, lets get behind.

totally agree, who cares who the supposed "true fans" are, i.m.o we are all true fans. The most dedicated fans i know both sit in the atyeo and have supported city through thick and thin for there entire lives and just because they are in the atyeo that doesn't make them any worse or better fans than eastenders

I thought the EE sang their hearts out - real good effort.

Did smile when the 'Who the ###### hell are you' went out to the Reading fans when we were 2 nil down to ex Prem opposition.... superb.

They may be ex prem but its only because of there rich chairman that got them there and got them there new ground.

Step back 15 years ago and they were a tin pot nobody club with gates of 5000 at Elm Park.

We are more of a football club than they have ever been and ever will be, FACT. :yes:

we are alll in this together, ee left early today as did other stands, unite and support, forget the inter squabbling shit, lets get behind.

p.s what really is wrong with carey, things aint right in the room!

its strange for sure; and been thinking the same re Brooker; we have to believe I suppose what we are told :tumbleweed:

They may be ex prem but its only because of there rich chairman that got them there and got them there new ground.

Step back 15 years ago and they were a tin pot nobody club with gates of 5000 at Elm Park.

We are more of a football club than they have ever been and ever will be, FACT. :yes:

quite. i mean, i still remember us beating them 4-0 at our place in the AWS shield a few years back

back on topic, simply incredible in there today. hi-freaking-larious! :winner_third_h4h:

Guest LJ is our King

their chairman didn't have to spend much to get doyle and both hunts, in my opinion they were the best players on the pitch today and reading got them dirt cheap

Guest MaloneFM

The East End were immense!

Very well done to all concerned. To all that left after the 4th, thanks for the money. To those that get a holier than thou attitude the rest of the ground, why?

And Gary Johnson. The best manager we have had for a long time. I think you need to give credit to these people when they keep the whole ground going while watching a poor performance against a very good side and not sulking off at the end.

I could be wrong.

We always believe and my god we proved it today.

its strange; andn thinking the same re Brooker; we have to believe I suppose what we are told :tumbleweed:

Yeovil mafia, carey gagged and bagged, anybody else wanna say something, open your mouth and its the big scythe. Carey was team captain and spokesman, now bad ass accord GJ? Conjecture? Let me know your slant....

The East End were immense!

Very well done to all concerned. To all that left after the 4th, thanks for the money. To those that get a holier than thou attitude the rest of the ground, why?

And Gary Johnson. The best manager we have had for a long time. I think you need to give credit to these people when they keep the whole ground going while watching a poor performance against a very good side and not sulking off at the end.

I could be wrong.

We always believe and my god we proved it today.

dolman was there til the end as well, clapped the boys off! Said earlier, in this together.

Guest MaloneFM
dolman was there til the end as well, clapped the boys off! Said earlier, in this together.

I sit corrected.

To EVERYONE that stayed until the end and didn't boo the players off as expected.

You believe and you made me smile.

Well done... :clapping:

Another message to the East Enders...

STOP being so divisive! You're alienating the rest of the ground from yourselves.

I've noticed that the lyrics to certain songs now refer to the Eastend, whereas the rest of the grounds lyrics refer to City!

I went to Barnsley last week and found I couldn't sing the songs correctly because the lyrics had been changed by the "divisive" lot to reference the Eastend.

STOP being so divisive! You're alienating the rest of the ground from yourselves.

I've noticed that the lyrics to certain songs now refer to the Eastend, whereas the rest of the grounds lyrics refer to City!

I went to Barnsley last week and found I couldn't sing the songs correctly because the lyrics had been changed by the "divisive" lot to reference the Eastend.

which songs would they be?

I'd agree wholeheartedly with the above - the singing from the EE was exceptional today. But, for goodness sake, where do you get off criticizing your fellow fans? So we're not all the jump up and down all the time shouty types - get over it. You enjoy the game your way, and we'll enjoy the game ours. We get behind the players when they need it, the Dolman were shouting encouragement to Orr and Trundle down that wing until the final whistle, but just 'cos you can't hear us in your tin shack you feel the need to boo us? We're all in this together but get off the backs of the rest of us!

agree 100% mate, i do lik all the singing i do alot myself, but EE seem to think they are always the centre of all support to the club and its not a contest, just look back at last years playoff semi final at AG against crystal palarse everyone can sing aswell !! :englandsmile4wf:

My sentiments exactly

Archived