IGNORED

Fao The Eastenders

Bris Red

Oh right, must be true then.

Its all facts on forums.

We have to be one of the quietest home support in this League.

:rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br:

that is a pathetic comment quite clearly we have one of the best supports in the championship many fans and opposition managers have commented on this. you clearly have something against the eastend but that last comment really is pathetic.

:rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br:

that is a pathetic comment quite clearly we have one of the best supports in the championship many fans and opposition managers have commented on this. you clearly have something against the eastend but that last comment really is pathetic.

Have you been to any away games this season?!

If so, you will know what I am talking about.

On the Reading forum they praise the weird City fans in the East End and mention a superb atmosphere in a very good-proper old football stadium.

didn't see any praise, but haven't looked too much, but a quick look on the hobnob forum, showed many of them found the support in the east end as embrassing?

"Often when a team is getting 'massacred' on the pitch supporters will respond with sometimes humorous chants but what I heard today from City was beyond belief: At 4-0 down all they could muster was pretending to cheer at goals that they never scored and once this was done approx 4 times they chanted back to us: '4-0 and you fu**ed it up' etc etc etc "

"but then the average age of that section was about 15"

their words, not mind

I'm just so very pleased for all the East Enders

I wish i could go to a football match, watch my team

get played off the pitch, lose 1-4 at home

and still have great fun :innocent06:

But then i sit and WATCH the game

i don't spend most of the match shouting stuff

at away fans and worrying if the rest of the Gate

is making as much noise as me!!

well BH red

id get your fact right because yesterday there was more songs than that u gotta take your ear defender off and listen to the crowd

because yesterday the whole ground and more the EE 4-0 and we out sung the reading fans i spoke to a few after the game and they said well done to the lads next to us most fans would have been booing but not you lot well done lads

Guest LJ is our King

when your losing that badly you have to be able to laugh about it especially on such a rotten day weather wise, i applaud the EE for being able to have fun despite the result

totally and utterly agree, some fans think they are better than the rest.

They are not.

they are not? care to expand? because I'm pretty sure there are city supporters out there who are deffiently better supporters than others.

So the East End didn't boo and jeer Lee Johnson? Christ i can't stand this holier than thou attitude they have.

alright then, try and outsing us and make some noise for yourself, and i don't mean when we have a corner sing "come on you reds" i mean wen we are doing shite sing some songs to uplift the team to get em going agen, simple fact is that you lot sing about one song a game.....and this isn't an EE only attitude, as i have a few mates who sit in other stands who agree with me

Oh right, must be true then.

Its all facts on forums.

We have to be one of the quietest home support in this League.

tbh i think we are quiet overall as a home support as other stands don't join in AS MUCH as they used to,

Guest LJ is our King
they are not? care to expand? because I'm pretty sure there are city supporters out there who are deffiently better supporters than others.

i think the point that is trying to be made is that some people in the east end and in fact in other stands think they are superior to others because of the way they support the team

i think the point that is trying to be made is that some people in the east end and in fact in other stands think they are superior to others because of the way they support the team

Why does it worry people so much if there is? Maybe there are some people in other stands with the same views?

If you are enjoying watching the football how your doing, why honestly care what others think?

Guest LJ is our King
Why does it worry people so much if there is? Maybe there are some people in other stands with the same views?

If you are enjoying watching the football how your doing, why honestly care what others think?

exactly i don't care how anyone else supports the team, i support them my own way

Gotta say, well chuffed that they thought I was 15. Add 35 years and they're getting near.

The East End yesterday took me back to why I made the effort to attend a football match.

No pillock sat behind telling you to sit down, choice of who you sat next to, no 'jobs worth steward', everyone positive, intimidated the away fans into silence, sang my heart out for the lads, walked away thinking that was a good experience despite the abject performance on the pitch.

Colin Sexstone are you listening? Let Members buy tickets in advance... it'll make you loads of £££££... extra Members at £20 each, more people attending matches at £25 each....the golden rule of business ... LISTEN TO YOUR CUSTOMERS.

. . . . . and I think this perception is merely that, the East End movement is merely grating on others' egos.

For me the worse standard league game in there is far more fun than the best I experianced before hand, that's all.

If people have a problem with that I almost pity them.

Guest LJ is our King
. . . . . and I think this perception is merely that, the East End movement is merely grating on others' egos.

For me the worse standard league game in there is far more fun than the best I experianced before hand, that's all.

If people have a problem with that I almost pity them.

i think it's probably a minority in the EE that think they are superior and i think there are as many people in the dolman who think they are superior

TBh I don't give a **** what other stands do. Unless everyone in the Dolman is signing you can't hear them in the EE anyways. When I sing Atyeo or Dolman give us a song it's just done tongue in cheek. I don't give a **** about the my stand is better than yours debate. The EE is great for support and standing the Dolman is great for the view the Atyeo is great for families and the Williams is great for a good view plus the corporate stuff etc. Each to there own. The only thing I am totally against is fans from whatever stand slating our own players or the management. I admit I slate the players from time to time but I leave it until after the game. I don't expect everyone to shout at the top of there voices every game but I also don't expect to hear fans slagging us off.

alright then, try and outsing us and make some noise for yourself, and i don't mean when we have a corner sing "come on you reds" i mean wen we are doing shite sing some songs to uplift the team to get em going agen, simple fact is that you lot sing about one song a game.....and this isn't an EE only attitude, as i have a few mates who sit in other stands who agree with me

I presume you are aiming all this" outsing us then" shite at the away support at Ashton Gate, because if your not you have a lot of growing up to do.

Whose the ENEMY? them or fellow City fans.

Just for your info, i used to go in the E/E 30 years ago, that was when ALL City fans stuck together, a lesson YOU may want to learn.

Jesus I don't think ive ever said this before but I'm almost on the verge of suggesting the forum gets shut down for a couple of days so that everybody can just calm down and stop bitching amongst ourselves.

We're all City fans, we're all in this together, sometimes people don't like things other people do but whinging and complaining to eachother DOES NOT SOLVE ANYTHING and just makes us look silly.

I'm just so very pleased for all the East Enders

I wish i could go to a football match, watch my team

get played off the pitch, lose 1-4 at home

and still have great fun :innocent06:

But then i sit and WATCH the game

i don't spend most of the match shouting stuff

at away fans and worrying if the rest of the Gate

is making as much noise as me!!

are you saying we don't watch the game. a bit of a stupid comment. firstly we were 4 nil down, so we aint missing much, even if we werent!

Jesus I don't think ive ever said this before but I'm almost on the verge of suggesting the forum gets shut down for a couple of days so that everybody can just calm down and stop bitching amongst ourselves.

We're all City fans, we're all in this together, sometimes people don't like things other people do but whinging and complaining to eachother DOES NOT SOLVE ANYTHING and just makes us look silly.

Its always the same after a defeat Dolls...

If we beat Southampton next week the talk will be about us be going up and Lee Johnson will get bashing whether he plays or not. :disapointed2se:

didn't see any praise, but haven't looked too much, but a quick look on the hobnob forum, showed many of them found the support in the east end as embrassing?

"Often when a team is getting 'massacred' on the pitch supporters will respond with sometimes humorous chants but what I heard today from City was beyond belief: At 4-0 down all they could muster was pretending to cheer at goals that they never scored and once this was done approx 4 times they chanted back to us: '4-0 and you fu**ed it up' etc etc etc "

"but then the average age of that section was about 15"

their words, not mind

also their words

"I understand they are really Welsh in-breds with horrendous accents and are probably not the brightest of football fans"

Archived