IGNORED

Fao The Eastenders

Bris Red

Just got back from the gate an thought the EE was magnificent today, IMO it was one of the best atmospheres in there this season. The best bit had to be when every one pretended we scored and started cheering!

Without the EE i really don't think i could have stayed the full 90 mins today, well done evry one in there, I'm sure the Reading fans were amazed!

Just got back from the gate an thought the EE was magnificent today, IMO it was one of the best atmospheres in there this season. The best bit had to be when every one pretended we scored and started cheering!

Without the EE i really don't think i could have stayed the full 90 mins today, well done evry one in there, I'm sure the Reading fans were amazed!

I'd agree wholeheartedly with the above - the singing from the EE was exceptional today. But, for goodness sake, where do you get off criticizing your fellow fans? So we're not all the jump up and down all the time shouty types - get over it. You enjoy the game your way, and we'll enjoy the game ours. We get behind the players when they need it, the Dolman were shouting encouragement to Orr and Trundle down that wing until the final whistle, but just 'cos you can't hear us in your tin shack you feel the need to boo us? We're all in this together, but the EE seem to think that they're a cut above the rest. Well it ain't so, my friends, so sing your songs, bounce around the ground and cheer your in-jokes all you like, but get off the backs of the rest of us!

I'd agree wholeheartedly with the above - the singing from the EE was exceptional today. But, for goodness sake, where do you get off criticizing your fellow fans? So we're not all the jump up and down all the time shouty types - get over it. You enjoy the game your way, and we'll enjoy the game ours. We get behind the players when they need it, the Dolman were shouting encouragement to Orr and Trundle down that wing until the final whistle, but just 'cos you can't hear us in your tin shack you feel the need to boo us? We're all in this together, but the EE seem to think that they're a cut above the rest. Well it ain't so, my friends, so sing your songs, bounce around the ground and cheer your in-jokes all you like, but get off the backs of the rest of us!

I wasnt criticizing anyone one mate, i was just pointing out that the EE was great today, i have no problem with the Dolman Ateyo or Williams. If you want to sit in silence all game then far enough.

I doubht you would get the kind of support shown today in the EE anywere else in the country, it truly was amazing.

it was called having a joke. if u were in the east end singing it to the dolman I'm sure you'd laugh. cause i certanatly was.

Agree 100%

it was called having a joke. if u were in the east end singing it to the dolman I'm sure you'd laugh. cause i certanatly was.

Most are having a joke; agreed.

The d!ckless few giving w@nkers signs are complete Clarke Kents of the highest order and deserve to have their nuts smelted in gold. Surely dutch fans?

Thankyou. As a EE season ticket holder it is one thing I really hate- the criticising of other stands. No need for it, I couldn't give a shit if fans are leaving, aren't singing etc etc from other stands. Just get on with supporting the team and having a laugh.

I wasnt criticizing anyone one mate, i was just pointing out that the EE was great today, i have no problem with the Dolman Ateyo or Williams. If you want to sit in silence all game then far enough.

I doubht you would get the kind of support shown today in the EE anywere else in the country, it truly was amazing.

Just to clarify this - I wasn't suggesting that Bris Red was criticizing us personally - it was the EE in general I was describing as 'you'. Apologies for any confusion. When the EE are supporting the team (which they do, in fairness, spend the vast majority of their time doing) it is fantastic. It's the bits when they're not supporting the team that I was posting about.

I hate to say it but when Readings 3rd goal went into today quite a lot of people left from the EE as well.

Then though the ones who don't leave early when that sort of drubbing happens found an atmosphere of our own, and it was bloody fantastic in there. All those who had stayed were supporting the team and having a massive giggle. I don't think ive ever laughed so much in my life.

We had the conga going on at times, and the moments where we pretended we'd scored were flipping hilarious. Makes me glad I'm in there times like today because of times like that.

Despite the result I had a giggle at the Gate today.

Well said, mate.

i thought first half the eastend were quiet and untill we conceded the 4th.

however the humour they breathed into today was brilliant

thank you eastend!!!

let's pretend we scored a goal!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

haha loved that :D

i must say though. you should keep your mouth shut about early leavers as you were doing it yourselves ;)

totally and utterly agree, some fans think they are better than the rest.

They are not.

Eastend fantastic today - true support at its best. Looked bl**dy funny though from Mr William Stand

Got to be honest and say that up untill we were 4 nil down i thought the support in there was very quiet. We could hear Reading but not the EE from the lower Dolman at the Atyeo end.

The Atyeo and Dolman were far noiser than the EE during the first 60 mins in my opinion.

Got to be honest and say that up untill we were 4 nil down i thought the support in there was very quiet. We could hear Reading but not the EE from the lower Dolman at the Atyeo end.

The Atyeo and Dolman were far noiser than the EE during the first 60 mins in my opinion.

2 be fair i thought both reading + city in the EE were fairly quiet until the 4th went in + I have 2 say i'm glad i stayed until the end just celebrating those pretend goals!!!

A lot of the EE left at half time, i think the stay until the end was abit tongue in cheek 2day!!

agreed.

Archived