IGNORED

Fao The Eastenders

Bris Red

also their words

"I understand they are really Welsh in-breds with horrendous accents and are probably not the brightest of football fans"

I was quite supised at some of there comments to be honest, most away fans forumes i have read about the EE have been full of praise.

It just goes to show that those plastic fans relly don't have any idea about how to create an atmopshere in a proper football stadium, how they can sit in silence week in week out in that horrible plastic Madjeski stadium really does baffle me :noexpression:

Well, despite having a degree and post grad. diploma...I enjoy having a laugh at the expense, or not, of away fans.

Comments about thick inbred Wurzels just show how intimidated they were ... we could have recited passages from the complete works of William Shakespeare which I sure they would have found more comforting.

The job of home fans is to intimidate the opposition fans and team. We shut them up... they were quiet as mice... with the team, it takes 11 players to help get a result. Yesterday, unfortunately, only 2 turned up.

It was embarrassing... I have taken quite a few of my mates to games this season and they all say the same.

Eastend...full of Chavs not even loud.

The ground never sings in together e.g. Wolves, Sheff United etc.

There is a divide.

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but I was looking on a Reading forum this morning and they are basically laughing AT us. The word embarresment was used many times for the fans in the East End, and they couldn't understand why on earth they were singing and dancing at 0-4. One went on to say that we were all Welsh inbreds and that he finally realised that supporting Reading wasn't so bad after all, if Bristol City was any sort of comparison. I know it all seemed funny at the time, but I honestly think that this East End malarky is wearing very thin, and the joke is coming back to bite us on the bum.

sorry, just seen the posts above.

how they can sit in silence week in week out in that horrible plastic Madjeski stadium really does baffle me :noexpression:

Bris red its easy, taking them away from a traditional home ground with terracing, a proper home end and replacing it with a soulless bowl.

Before they were able to stand up, move around, go to the part of the ground which you felt was the nosiest. Now they are stuck with a ground where they have to sit where they are told, do what they are told, worried about singing etc as they do not know the person next to them.

well BH red

id get your fact right because yesterday there was more songs than that u gotta take your ear defender off and listen to the crowd

because yesterday the whole ground and more the EE 4-0 and we out sung the reading fans i spoke to a few after the game and they said well done to the lads next to us most fans would have been booing but not you lot well done lads

umm, re-read my post, you idiot........that's what the reading fans were saying, not me!!!

:disapointed2se:

I've kept out of this up till now but can stand it no longer...... Motty, what the hell is a 'casual youth'?

Motty, I can only presume it is past the 'casual youth' bed time. I will make my own assumption that the 'casual youth' are those spotty faced walking abortions that hang around the ship and castle and Greville Smyth park areas wearing stone island and Henry Lloyd jackets abusing incoming decent visiting fans. If I'm wrong, then I'm sorry, If I'm right then just pack it in. It's embarrasing.

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but I was looking on a Reading forum this morning and they are basically laughing AT us. The word embarresment was used many times for the fans in the East End, and they couldn't understand why on earth they were singing and dancing at 0-4. One went on to say that we were all Welsh inbreds and that he finally realised that supporting Reading wasn't so bad after all, if Bristol City was any sort of comparison. I know it all seemed funny at the time, but I honestly think that this East End malarky is wearing very thin, and the joke is coming back to bite us on the bum.

sorry, just seen the posts above.

how strange they didn't seem to be laughing at us at the time

in fact they looked most annoyed

still don't let the truth get in the way of your arguement

To be fair i don't see theres too much difference between the EE now and back in the 80's , the EE supporters view on BCFC support is the same , as is the rest of BCFC's view of the "EE" supporter, the only difference is this ###### forum , sometimes more advanced technology is a hindrance. I preferred the days when ignorance was bliss!

Motty, I can only presume it is past the 'casual youth' bed time. I will make my own assumption that the 'casual youth' are those spotty faced walking abortions that hang around the ship and castle and Greville Smyth park areas wearing stone island and Henry Lloyd jackets abusing incoming decent visiting fans. If I'm wrong, then I'm sorry, If I'm right then just pack it in. It's embarrasing.

Why tell people how to live their lives?

I've noticed that the lyrics to certain songs now refer to the Eastend, whereas the rest of the grounds lyrics refer to City!

I went to Barnsley last week and found I couldn't sing the songs correctly because the lyrics had been changed by the "divisive" lot to reference the Eastend.

It would be interesting to hear which songs have changed if you could?

It would be interesting to hear which songs have changed if you could?

Exactly i would like to know the songs that have ''changed'' aswell?

All the EE songs have been sung for years and have not just been made up recently to cause friction with fans from other parts of the ground, i think some people are going a bit over the top to be hoenst, all this inter fan tension is not good for the team or for the us the fans.

Its amazing what a battering at home can do to some fans, I'm shore if we would have won 4-1 none of this East end debate would even be taking place.

Exactly i would like to know the songs that have ''changed'' aswell?

All the EE songs have been sung for years and have not just been made up recently to cause friction with fans from other parts of the ground, i think some people are going a bit over the top to be hoenst, all this inter fan tension is not good for the team or for the us the fans.

Its amazing what a battering at home can do to some fans, I'm shore if we would have won 4-1 none of this East end debate would even be taking place.

Time for the Dolman to change the Old Park end chant to "aye aye aye aya aye the Dolman stand they say, we will sing you a song, you will score us a goal and we will all be on match of the day".

This forum has turned into tripe.

Listen to yourselves.. ''I've got a bigger Dad''

The club needs us together, as a whole.

People say that having a four sided stadium creates a better atmosphere!!! Well in our case it makes it worse.

:disapointed2se:

To be fair i don't see theres too much difference between the EE now and back in the 80's , the EE supporters view on BCFC support is the same , as is the rest of BCFC's view of the "EE" supporter, the only difference is this ###### forum , sometimes more advanced technology is a hindrance. I preferred the days when ignorance was bliss!

Best post in this thread by a mile. :farmer:

Now then, everyone else put the handbags away and join in:

When the Moon shines on the cowshed...

FAQ Ashton gate! what are you expecting from the eastend?

build an atmosphere of positive support in times of adversity to help raise spirits on the pitch even though the game could be lost?

or

toe the booo boy party line and smash players confidence to the point they hate playing in front of their OWN FANS?

But by christ i've seen ashton gate go from 28,000 to 5,000 gates in 4 years when city went out of the top flight

but i can say from 1982 to 1998 was the best time to be a city fan as everyone was in it together, i've never know

bitching like it in this modern eara, we very nearly never had a club to moan about in 1982 and it does make the whole

thing about lj seem stupid and i've given up posting in lj threads as posting for or against him i get the eastend chucked

at me which has nothing to do with the topic, ok there is constructive criticism but i agree there is a

witch hunt out for him which i don't really like, yes he is off form but i do agree he does not desrve the shit he gets.

I really can't believe most that post on here in recent times are city supporters??? it's a battle of poster v poster now

who can wind who up because of what they believe in, most threads maybe about tickets turning in to a lj or eastend slag match my stand is better than yours and vise versa and i think that from gas heads to everyone who is everyone has been slagged off on here turn up for a pop to the to the extent that it's ****** the forum up,

the days have gone where you can have a debate without a poster slagging match as i don't agree with him so i will

hit him with i hate lee johnson because he likes him, opinions are opinions and no one will ever agree but there is an

under current going on where people bitch for the sake of it.....

tiz funny also the new members names cropping up but are confident posters to which they don't have the balls to post under their real user names in fear of damaging that real username reputation

and lets not be so naive enough to see that some of these tools are stewards, people who work for the club who got the arse with us as a forum or eastenders or lj fans, gas heads or other opposing fans or people just out for a wind up becuse it is easy to do because of the anonymousity of these forums any bugger can get near you to put the boot in, i really can't see how any real Bristol city fan can be against the atmosphere effort being made at their OWN CLUB? OR TRY AND SHOOT DOWN A PLAYER RATHER THAN HELP LIFT THEM?.

My theory about this thread ''eastenders'' is we have stayed out of the lee johnson bashing in the ground ok the odd moan on here but mostly constructive criticism, now small parts (AND I SAY SMALL PARTS) of the other stands are making their voice heard about lj but the eastend is still backing the 11 in red shirts, this i feel is frustrating some to the point of lets give the EE fans a bashing for not jumping on our boo boy band wagon and how can they be behind this kid when he is so bad attitude and i feel we have frustrated others to the point they are digging at us for it with the ''oh you lot think you are superior as fans'' etc.. they want us to have a bash at lee and gary johnson in hope we can change things as maybe we are listened to by our vocal support and not toeing this anti lj line seems to have peed a few off and it is causing a divide without us really realising it.

We will get there in the end but it will take time...

Archived