IGNORED

Fao The Eastenders

Bris Red

Why is everyone getting so worked up about it all?

Everyone needs to calm down a bit.

because the fans in the wedlock make such a big deal out of people leaving early

if they didnt nobody would care, but this just shows them up as idiots when they try to provoke fellow shitheads

if it brings them down a peg or two its positive imo

fantastic from the eastend today looked like they were having a laugh and enjoying themselves :englandsmile4wf:

I got in the EE today and loved it despite the result. The thought that unless the "overspill" is open I'll have to return to the Dolman is very depressing. A great atmosphere - irony and self depracting humour and total support. GJ was wingeing about the fans he hears in the Williams but i think "we" deserved credit for 100% support til the final whistle. i saw Bradley acknowledge us but didn't see to many other players clap the stands.

Why can't members buy an EE ticket without having to wait for all the other stands to fill?

Well, I wasnt in me usual perch in the EE, but I can tell ya the noise you lot made was impressive. Only went quiet for a short period after goal nr 3 went in.

Even the Atyeo made some serious noise as well as the Dolman. (Well those who stayed to the end)

The clapping and rousing cheers for team as it went off was a great touch n all.

Well done EE, and Atyeo.

because the fans in the wedlock make such a big deal out of people leaving early

if they didnt nobody would care, but this just shows them up as idiots when they try to provoke fellow shitheads

And why should CITY fans listen to a moron who refers to his own fans with the derogatory word that the sadsags use for us????

I always find it funny that the sags took on the gas monicker, when it was CITY fans that refered to it because of the stink that eminated fron eastvile, but now we have so called CIDEREDS using it for us, unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!

someone shouted free cider at barbs3 :innocent06:

who gives a flying toss? leave early, blah blah blah i wish people would just get on and support

city in their own way and leave others alone, this bull crap always crops up when city get beat

and it's always an excuse to have a pop at something or some one, if you stay till the end fine,

if you leave early fine, it is your prerogative, where i am in the ground it has no relevance to me

if someone the top of the dolman A block wats to sod off at 4.40pm for a cider, people on both

sides just get over it.

Shouldnt there be a ball flying over his head in your sig ??? :innocent06:

Guest RobbieTurner

Another Note to evetryone inthe East End today.....

I usually sit in the Atyeo but as a friend coulnt make the game, I sat with the lads .

We were sat right next to the EE and I have to applaude each and every one of you. The way you all kept singing even at 4-0 was superb. Some of the songs had me laughing - the one about pretending you've score was great. You were a credit to our football club yesterday, if only the rest of the ground helped to make this atmosphere all around, it would be worth a goal start.

Well done guys....!!!

To be fair i dont think about the other stands to much anymore and just get on with what i'm doing,

the stay to the end was sparked off from a GJ city world interview where he was talking about early leavers

in the dolman so the eastend started sing it as in tounge and cheek to ALL PARTS OF THE GROUND including the

eastend itself, no one should take it to heart it's all fun. also singing to the dolman ''give us a song'' should be taken

in the context of other clubs like wolves where they sing stand to stand, it's called fan interaction but for some reason

at city it's taken as ''them bloody eastenders are having a go at us again'' which i find quite sad. Going back to early

leavers i'm not fussed if they stay till the end or go early it's up to them it got no real relevance to me but again it's

all done in tounge and cheek, the point of the eastenders thinking they are more of a better fan than others i don't buy

as it was not so long ago before the stand was opened we were all sat together in other stands and all mix well away from home but the stand wants to promote an identity like say the liverpool kop and there is nothing wrong with that and there

is nothing wrong with the dolman singing ''we are the dolman at ashton gate'' same with the atyeo but we don't hear this?

why not??... As for the reading game i was peed off with the result and the way we played but i was not going to lose in the stands a bit of effort goes along way sometimes. Some fans started to do the conga which was a take off from 1982 at northampton when getting stuffed 7-1 and i'd rather see that than numptys rushing at the netting.

As i said we lost it on the pitch but i was not going to lose it in the stands and letting reading rub our noses in it so by turning the tables and laughing in the face of adversity and taking the pee out of our situation it neutralized readings celebrations to the point the shut up and stood and watched us with bemusment.

you should come in the EE for one game, to see what it looks like. It litererally looks like someone has pulled the plug out!!

You don't need to show me mate, I sit near the front of the Dolman, I see them up close and personal.

The funny thing is, this guy who sits in front goes ape shit every game, guarenteed, looks like he's going to have a breakdown.

Another Note to evetryone inthe East End today.....

I usually sit in the Atyeo but as a friend coulnt make the game, I sat with the lads .

We were sat right next to the EE and I have to applaude each and every one of you. The way you all kept singing even at 4-0 was superb. Some of the songs had me laughing - the one about pretending you've score was great. You were a credit to our football club yesterday, if only the rest of the ground helped to make this atmosphere all around, it would be worth a goal start.

Well done guys....!!!

It was embarrassing... I have taken quite a few of my mates to games this season and they all say the same.

Eastend...full of Chavs not even loud.

The ground never sings in together e.g. Wolves, Sheff United etc.

There is a divide.

It was embarrassing... I have taken quite a few of my mates to games this season and they all say the same.

There is a divide.

I see you got your christmas crackers early this year then? as as usual the jokes are just as bad.

There is a divide.

Quite agree - the Reading Chavs in the EE were a complete embarassment to their club. 4-0 up and they still didn't sing.

Guest LJ is our King
I got in the EE today and loved it despite the result. The thought that unless the "overspill" is open I'll have to return to the Dolman is very depressing. A great atmosphere - irony and self depracting humour and total support. GJ was wingeing about the fans he hears in the Williams but i think "we" deserved credit for 100% support til the final whistle. i saw Bradley acknowledge us but didn't see to many other players clap the stands.

Why can't members buy an EE ticket without having to wait for all the other stands to fill?

GJ did acknowledge the EE after the plymouth game when he also insulted every other stand

There is a divide.

Sorry, if calling someone a pikey is now racism, maybe you shouldnt call people chavs.

Why is everyone trying to wind everyone else up? If you enjoy watching football a certain way then why don't you let people enjoy it?

Guest LJ is our King
was actually sang at two reading fans who were walking out of the eastend

still don't let the truth get in the way of another pop at the eastend

the EE are the ones having a go at everyone else but i suppose your the super fans aren't you, no one supports the club as much as you. now to wait for the EE keyboard warriors to attack me for daring to question their obvious superiority, let me ask you this where were you first half against plymouth?

was tinman not a shithead then?

ive always thought it was fine.. more of a joke at rovers expense that that is the most insultng name they could think of, lack of vocab and all that!

I'm sorry if I'm not allowed to call us as a group that! i honestly tought it was a nickname worn with pride hence tinmans song etc

fair enuff

Archived