IGNORED

Fao The Eastenders

Bris Red

Guest LJ is our King
Sorry, if calling someone a pikey is now racism, maybe you shouldnt call people chavs.

Why is everyone trying to wind everyone else up? If you enjoy watching football a certain way then why don't you let people enjoy it?

there's a difference, chavs are idiots (at least the ones i've met)

let me ask you this where were you first half against plymouth?

I won't tell you but gary johnson will............

Adam baker: what about the fans finally, you went over to the eastend after the last

home game and thanked them for their support (GJ nods yes) but it's a whole stadium you want

behind you from 1 minute to 95.

Gary johnson: um yeah i certainly wasn't snubbing the other three sides because they give us great support as well but it was just that group of lads there during our real poor first half against plymouth even at 2-0 down were still singing, and, and were still giving us hope if you like, that there was something could come out of the game and you know if we can get that round all four sides and i know when people are upset, we all are at 2-0 down, nobody likes to do that! BUT! the lads there have got something, and they have come back in the past, umm and i wanted to thank them as it really was in advirsity that they kept going and i keep saying, every year i keep saying it, one day you know there will be a time when ALL SUPPORTERS will 100% support that group of players that are on the field THROUGH THICK 'N' THIN and that means if a miss placed pass or a missed opportunity of a goal or something or someone trips over the corner flag or whatever it is umm they need to just keep encouraging them as we don't want them getting worse from that moment, we want them getting more and more ambitious in their play, more um looking forward to making their mistake right ''do you know what i mean''? and it is such a big thing for players, to hear,, a wave of positive support, now maybe we have not said that in a little while, i don't know, maybe people are getting fed up, but there are people judging from some fantastic letters i've had and you know when people are disappointed when the support is not quite as high as it should be, when we need it most and that is quite often when the lads ain't quite got going, but they will and they can turn it around but we need to do it as a club not just as a team and i think we got a club to do that and i think most of our supporters understand that

and i appreciate it!!

the EE are the ones having a go at everyone else but i suppose your the super fans aren't you, no one supports the club as much as you. now to wait for the EE keyboard warriors to attack me for daring to question their obvious superiority, let me ask you this where were you first half against plymouth?

er.... in the eastend?

Guest LJ is our King
I won't tell you but gary johnson will............

my response was to what i saw which was GJ praising the east end and insulting the rest of us, thats just what i saw

Indeed we did,whomever thought up pretending to score a goal lifted everyone in the East End,I've never been so happy at 4-0 doen,got me over the result so easily.
THink it was Flaxy that moated the idea when we went 2 nil down.

I had a great time in the EE yesterday. Probably the best this season. I went home with a smile on my face then I come on here this afternoon and this thread has sort of spoiled it.

It's a laugh, a joke, If you don't laugh at 4-0 down at home your going to cry and go home feeling like crap. I went home yesterday with a smile on my face and knowing that even though our support was wasted for that game it would have lifted the players spirits for the next game. Can't believe some on here take the chants seriously. It is all sung tongue in cheek because that is what the EE is like.

I also suspect the early leavers in the EE were most likely POTD people or the people that are in there because of the cheap ST's.

THink it was Flaxy that moated the idea when we went 2 nil down.

I had a great time in the EE yesterday. Probably the best this season. I went home with a smile on my face then I come on here this afternoon and this thread has sort of spoiled it.

It's a laugh, a joke, If you don't laugh at 4-0 down at home your going to cry and go home feeling like crap. I went home yesterday with a smile on my face and knowing that even though our support was wasted for that game it would have lifted the players spirits for the next game. Can't believe some on here take the chants seriously. It is all sung tongue in cheek because that is what the EE is like.

My thoughts exactly! Made the best of a bad situation...!

If there was any cheering when LJ went off it was because Noble was coming on. Noble is a crowd favorite down at AG, Remember he won us promotion. And us City fans like players like Trundle Noble etc as they are flair players and can change a game in a split second and can entertain.

Any booing of Johnson yesterday in there?

Where I was, people were too busy enjoying themselves. person I was with didnt even notice the jeering.

I noticed and I thought it summed up ashton gate. City 4 nil down - East End busy singing and dancing regardless of the score, whilst the rest (or much of) be-littled our OWN player.

If there was any cheering when LJ went off it was because Noble was coming on. Noble is a crowd favorite down at AG, Remember he won us promotion. And us City fans like players like Trundle Noble etc as they are flair players and can change a game in a split second and can entertain.

Is that the case for the rest of the crowd, seems strange that the EE can cheer because Noble is coming on, but the other 3 sides cheer because they are pathetic.

Hum..

Is that the case for the rest of the crowd, seems strange that the EE can cheer because Noble is coming on, but the other 3 sides cheer because they are pathetic.

Hum..

I think (and I hope) that what Dan is referring to is to clapping a player off the pitch (LJ) and cheering his replacement on (DN). Don't think there's anything wrong with that is there?

If it's the same reaction as elsewhere in the ground then obviously again it's indefensible.

I wouldn't know about the EE's reaction personally as I was enduring the jeers in the Atyeo.

Hum..

Nothing much to hum about there really mate, most of the EastEnd was so busy having a laugh mocking the Reading plastic army we didn't even notice the substitutions until after they'd happend. Fact. Can you tell me you were having a good time taking the piss out of the Reading fans when the boards were held up and the subs announced? I doubt it.

Ho Hum...

Nothing much to hum about there really mate, most of the EastEnd was so busy having a laugh mocking the Reading plastic army we didn't even notice the substitutions until after they'd happend. Fact. Can you tell me you were having a good time taking the piss out of the Reading fans when the boards were held up and the subs announced? I doubt it.

Ho Hum...

How stupid do you sound.

Reading brought a good fan base down and made more/as much noise as other teams that have come down this season.

They must have been looking over at the East End and thinking look how far 'we' have come and count themselves lucky.

I loved their song......

We're winning away...we're winning away....how sh1t must you be...we're winning away.

I think (and I hope) that what Dan is referring to is to clapping a player off the pitch (LJ) and cheering his replacement on (DN). Don't think there's anything wrong with that is there?

If it's the same reaction as elsewhere in the ground then obviously again it's indefensible.

I wouldn't know about the EE's reaction personally as I was enduring the jeers in the Atyeo.

I couldnt decipher if he meant any cheers were for Noble coming on, but as LJ went off, which obviously doesnt pass, or if it was as he actually came on.

No clue.

How stupid do you sound.

Reading brought a good fan base down and made more/as much noise as other teams that have come down this season.

They must have been looking over at the East End and thinking look how far 'we' have come and count themselves lucky.

I loved their song......

We're winning away...we're winning away....how sh1t must you be...we're winning away.

you should have sat in there with them with a blue and white scarf on :rolleyes:

How stupid do you sound.

I loved their song......

What a stange post... why would the Reading fans be counting themsleves lucky and thinking how far they have come?

If anything they probably were wishing that plastic bowl called the Madjeski could actually create an atmosphere, there home support really is shocking.

Hum..

hum.... there was a cheer when the board went up and said '33' - People cheered (or at least i did) when noble ran on the pitch, approx 30 secs later

What a stange post... why would the Reading fans be counting themsleves lucky and thinking how far they have come?

If anything they probably were wishing that plastic bowl called the Madjeski could actually create an atmosphere, there home support really is shocking.

Get over yourself mate...you should take the opportunity to sit somewhere else in the stadium and listen to how loud the EE actually is... LET ALONE the value it adds to the game or the players.

Get over yourself mate...you should take the opportunity to sit somewhere else in the stadium and listen to how loud the EE actually is... LET ALONE the value it adds to the game or the players.

On the Reading forum they praise the weird City fans in the East End and mention a superb atmosphere in a very good-proper old football stadium.

I'm not talking about the value it adds, what i found strange was that you would think the Reading fans of all people would look over at us and think how far they have come?

Yeah they battered us on the pitch but if youve ever been to the Madjeski stadium you would realise how abismal there home support is, to find support like there was in the EE yesterday is rare and I'm shore the Reading fans would love that kind of atmophere at there plastic home.

Quite obviously you have a disliking of the EE and thats far enough, but to come out with comments like '' i bet the reading fans looked over and thought how far they had come'' is laughable. I bet thats the first time a Reading fan has actually seen an atmopshere.

Archived