IGNORED

Sheffield Wednesday Vs Bristol City

Evy11_BCFC

Sound like a $h1t game (again) with 1-0 written all over it. Lets just hope that we snatch the one. According to the stats we have had a whopping 31% of possession.

Still, 3 points from this game would be as good as any game when they add the totals up come May.

Dull first half - the commentators seemed to be talking about anything but what was going on the pitch.

Still, whatever they didn't tell us about 0-0 at half time is better than I was expecting. :winner_third_h4h:

They'll be telling us that there was very little quality shown by the boys next. And not enough width. Or is the radio commentator not allowed to say that with Louis next to him in the box?!!!

Still, 3 points from this game would be as good as any game when they add the totals up come May.

I agree totally. We need to get to 54 points ASAP then start looking at how we can change things next season. It just gets boring watching, reading and listening to the same old, same old whereby we lack quality, creativity and width and have to pinch a draw or a win with nothing more than fighting spirit.

It's hard to tell from the commentary as well.

The commentaries for the last few games have been absolutely dreadful. The Swansea one was almost unlistenable, as the commentator only had two delivery styles.

1. Bored and disinterested so didn't describe the action.

2. Screaming hysterically so you thought a goal had been scored.

At least when Adam does the co-commentary he attempts to help by describing what has happened.

Skuse injured....Elliott going to Right Back, Johnson on?

why not bring on James Wilson who can play right back and leave Elliott in midfield.........instead we now have a weaker defence and a weaker........great

Elliott to right back and Johnson on. Now where have I heard that before? :innocent06:

Archived