IGNORED

Sheffield Wednesday Vs Bristol City

Evy11_BCFC

What's he done all season?

**** all and when he does have a chance, he fluffs it.

I agree he hasnt been fantastic since joining but i really don't know what people were expecting, he came from a division below so naturaly he is going to take time to adapt.

I agree he hasnt been fantastic since joining but i really don't know what people were expecting, he came from a division below so naturaly he is going to take time to adapt.

Been here 4-5 months. How long does he need to settle in?

Just hope he gets the chence to make amends

In all fairness we knew we were getting an utryed talent at this level, hes been here 5 months for god sake.

In that case you have to ask what a manager with limited resources is doing paying £2 million for "untried talent". When clubs like us spend £2 million the player coming in needs to have some form of track record. I'm not knocking Maynard, its not his fault and I am sure he will come good eventually (I hope he goes on to notch the winner this afternoon in fact) but you do have to question the scouting network that deemed him immediately good enough for Championship football.

Why bring a young Centre back on to play out of position away from home, when you have someone who started his career at right back?

I suggested James Wilson as a replacement for the injured Skuse; not to play RB, even though he could. Where will Lee J play?

Are things that desperate that any question about Gary J's tactics is refuted by pointing out a spelling mistake!!

In that case you have to ask what a manager with limited resources is doing paying £2 million for "untried talent". When clubs like us spend £2 million the player coming in needs to have some form of track record. I'm not knocking Maynard, its not his fault and I am sure he will come good eventually (I hope he goes on to notch the winner this afternoon in fact) but you do have to question the scouting network that deemed him immediately good enough for Championship football.

To be fair Mifsud (who is proven at this level) was readly avaliable but Johnson turnt him down. In hinsight maybe Johnson would have bought him. But i personally I'm glad we signed Maynard in the long run he will prove his worth , the people who are slagging him off arnt worth listening too to be honest.

Skuse injured....Elliott going to Right Back, Johnson on?

why not bring on James Wilson who can play right back and leave Elliott in midfield.........instead we now have a weaker defence and a weaker........great

again predictable and boring - elliott has played right back in an fa cup final and is a better option

Archived