IGNORED

Sheffield Wednesday Vs Bristol City

Evy11_BCFC

are people not allowed to discuss these things then???

where have I slated the formation?

the starting line up was the best we could do with the players in the team, it was just an odd sub, that's all.

I think it may be your percieved demeanour of doom and gloom and not finding any positives even when the team appear to have played well and deserved to win that provoked this reaction.

Agreed BH but who wouldn't have settled for a point today?

I think it may be your percieved demeanour of doom and gloom and not finding any positives even when the team appear to have played well and deserved to win that provoked this reaction.

oh god yeah, decent point, probably would have taken it at the start of the day considering recent form

unfortunately some only judge the negative's I have to say and not the positive

oh god yeah, decent point, probably would have taken it at the start of the day considering recent form

unfortunately some only judge the negative's I have to say and not the positive

It's because your negatives far outweigh any of your positives, and even those positives seem forced sometimes as it seems you are conscious of the amount of negativity you purvey without balancing it out with the positives that occur. Just saying it as i see it and just my opinion.

The obvious positives are that we have now kept two clean sheets in three games and have avoided defeat away from home. We also created some chances and although we missed them that can be sorted out.

Did we really dominate the second half as much as people are saying though because the match stats do not back that up at all. They say Wednesday had 15 shots to our 9 and 56% possession. What are people basing our domination on? Radio report? TV? Just wondering.

The obvious positives are that we have now kept two clean sheets in three games and have avoided defeat away from home. We also created some chances and although we missed them that can be sorted out.

Did we really dominate the second half as much as people are saying though because the match stats do not back that up at all. They say Wednesday ahd 15 shots to our 9 and 56% possession. What are people basing our domination on? Radio report? TV? Just wondering.

To me it seemed that the clearer chances fell to us despite the number of chances that Wednesday had. 44% possession away from home is actually pretty good even if it doesn't suggest we dominated the game and it seemed to me listening to the game that we did more with our possession than they did. So no basis for my perception of our dominance other than how it sounded.

Archived