IGNORED

Sheffield Wednesday Vs Bristol City

Evy11_BCFC

That selection looks like a 442 not a 433 to me?

yeah that's what I thought?

however, Gary was speaking to my mate earlier in the team hotel and was saying that they are going to try playing with a different shape, well that's certinatly a different shape.

Gary mentioned Sproule's pace, so looking at him and maynard's roles I think that makes alot of sense.

Not happy about Skuse at Right Back though, Wilson was one of the ones with a cold who hasn't recovered, so I firmly believe he should play Orr there instead, Skuse is not a right back, it's almost the first step of bumping him out of the team.

still at least Noble and Trundle are back on the bench is a positivte step.

Looks like a xmas tree to me! GJ's gone all festive, hopefully we wont be too generous. :pray::sign09:

Exactly is an Xmas tree, but, surely as the 2-1 at the front don't have much in the way of defensive responsibility, why not a 2 that can pass the ball and support the 3 behind and a 1 capable getting on to balls slipped though i.e.

Trundle -- Noble

---- Maynard ---

Maynard won't know how to play there and Sproule will just get his head down and run in to dark alleys. John will be absolutely starved of service - even more than usual !!

I hate sounding so negative, but, Sproule and Maynard will not work in these positions and guaranteed when Johnson finally realises that (60 to 70 mins), instead of swapping for the two players who might make a decent fist of it, he will go 4-4-2.

Exactly is an Xmas tree, but, surely as the 2-1 at the front don't have much in the way of defensive responsibility, why not a 2 that can pass the ball and support the 3 behind and a 1 capable getting on to balls slipped though i.e.

Trundle -- Noble

---- Maynard ---

Maynard won't know how to play there and Sproule will just get his head down and run in to dark alleys. John will be absolutely starved of service - even more than usual !!

I hate sounding so negative, but, Sproule and Maynard will not work in these positions and guaranteed when Johnson finally realises that (60 to 70 mins), instead of swapping for the two players who might make a decent fist of it, he will go 4-4-2.

it sure is a strange one, surely your mentioned 3 would be a better option.

even strange is that they just said, Sproule is playing on the left hand side?.............eh!!!!

it sure is a strange one, surely your mentioned 3 would be a better option.

even strange is that they just said, Sproule is playing on the left hand side?.............eh!!!!

OS says that John is the central forward with Maynard on the left and Sproule on the right. Must be Radio Bristol's interpretation of the line up saying Sproule is on the left.

Trundle -- Noble

---- Maynard ---

Noble and Trundle have no pace what so ever. What successful team teams are there in this divison without pace?

Archived