IGNORED

Sheffield Wednesday Vs Bristol City

Evy11_BCFC

sounds like most people on here want sheff weds to score so they can all say i told you so!

where has anyone said anything like that?

0-0, decent point, probably would have taken it at the start of the day considering recent form

7 games without a win.

Attacking Move from midfield, rode a few tackles and won a free kick.David Noble.

perhaps if he had come on earlier he could have done this more......

free kick wasted

The commentator actually said 'David Noble has rode a couple of tackles, done well, oh but now he's run out of steam'. Summed up Noble nicely for me that

simple question, who would you rather have in midfield?

Elliott or Johnson?

Elliott for me every single time, he can actually tackle and he's probably equally creative in that he actually passes forward

Strange how we were so much better in the 2nd half than the first then .... sounded like a good performance from the lads to me, a good point and unlucky not to get all 3. Brave, positive management ... and a good contribution from all.....

two questions.

1. why have wilson on the bench as the only defender (who played a lot of football at rite back) at all?

2. hows a rookie supposed to get experince without playing?

I've no problem if Wilson played right back. I'm saying its more logical for marv to go there - LJ haters will say otherwise - to back-up there vendetta.

0-0, decent point, probably would have taken it at the start of the day considering recent form

7 games without a win.

It is the impression you and others give so that you can be 'proven' right on your daily whinges of tactics/line-ups/substitutions.

Sounds like we gave a very good account of ourselves and should have come away with all 3 points.

0-0 but a good performance from the boys today and lots of chances created. The downside being that we didn't take them, can't blame Gary Johnson for that though.

Well done boys and the manager and lets hope this is the turning point of our season as there were so many plus points.

7 games without a win.

Decent point that has to be backed up with a home win next week against Burnley. You just wonder where the goals to actually win a match are going to come from. But with Forest and Donny failing to win again we at least have enough breathing space to see us through to the transfer window.

0-0 but a good performance from the boys today and lots of chances created. The downside being that we didn't take them, can't blame Gary Johnson for that though.

Well done boys and the manager and lets hope this is the turning point of our season as there were so many plus points.

How many travelled?

Strange how we were so much better in the 2nd half than the first then .... sounded like a good performance from the lads to me, a good point and unlucky not to get all 3. Brave, positive management ... and a good contribution from all.....

Doesn't matter, Championship Manager bh red is always right and if he was in charge today we'd have won :closedeyes:

Doesn't matter, Championship Manager bh red is always right and if he was in charge today we'd have won :closedeyes:

GJ is the Championship manager. We know better ; )

Can't believe your high thoughts of a manager. A good manager shall sit on the bench and keep shut.

Picking the team and making the players feel confident is his job. Nothing else.

It's not as simple as that though is it. Because most of us support with our hearts and not our heads (perhaps you don't and therefore don't understand that type of support for your football club). If my support was governed by my head looking at the quality of football and the price paid I would have stopped going months ago. But I'll still be there like everyone else and you'll also see me at Watford, Donny, Reading, Birmingham, Derby and Forest before the seasons out - maybe I'm a mug!!

I understand support for the club i have been a season ticket holder for best part of 14 years. I have seen some crap footy under Pulis, some bad times under Benny so what i see happening at the gate now makes me proud to be a cuty fan. A well run club, with a very good manager who puts the club first. YES the club and the manager makes mistakes but we are in a much better position than a lot of clubs.

The minute i stop enjoying it, i wont be on here winging about until everyone gets fed up with me, Ill just stop watching them. Like i said simple really.........

It is the impression you and others give so that you can be 'proven' right on your daily whinges of tactics/line-ups/substitutions.

Sounds like we gave a very good account of ourselves and should have come away with all 3 points.

are people not allowed to discuss these things then???

where have I slated the formation?

the starting line up was the best we could do with the players in the team, it was just an odd sub, that's all.

why am I'm always right? I'm not and don't pretend to be?

I just would have played our best right back at Right Back today? I don't see the point in making the lad travel up here for the game and then playing a central midfield in that position when Wilson is injured?

why am I'm always right? I'm not and don't pretend to be?

I just would have played our best right back at Right Back today? I don't see the point in making the lad travel up here for the game and then playing a central midfield in that position when Wilson is injured?

Agreed BH but who wouldn't have settled for a point today?

Archived