IGNORED

Forum Members

weepywall

Guest bemmyred

You can catch up with me Ciderhead and your 51 mates in the middle block, row G, seat 5/6 with my son in the Dolman against Blackpool. But be quick, cos I wont be there next season .

:) What's cider head's problem with bemmyred ? :dunno:
more to do with whats his problem with others on here

and his constant slagging off, and calling the subbers

''bunch of ###### if u ask me!!!! '' now we may not

all agree on here but slagging each other off for no reason

just pisses me off , a simple question was aked about how tommy got

on tonight and all we got was ''who gives a toss'' the person asked

a simple question, now we may all be fed up with city in our own

little ways but going at each other won't change a dam thing..

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=10756&hl=subbers

How about a big forum meet before the Blackpool game! :dunno:
I second that!

I know a couple of people from when I officiated the Fans Forum vs. CJS a month or so back, but I met a lot of people didn't really catch their forum names.

I've seen some people with their forum name on their backs before, but am normally going in the other direction, so don't say hi... maybe it should be a forum rule that you to drop everything you're doing and say hi to any forumites that you meet? :P

But back to Tom's idea, yeah, I think that we should do that :)

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Tompo"I've hurt myself again" and Hornbeam"chicken mayo" Red

Indirectly have met FCT (Remember my post after that game mate? :dunno::))

Met some kiddy going up to Swindon from on here, Tinnionsleftfoot?

Guest bristolbred

As i left Bristol as a 9 year old, over the years i have often said hello! to familiar faces, especially those i chatted to around the early eighties, during the Terry Cooper era, but i don't know anyone personally on this board, or meet up with anyone for a pre match beer!! :dunno:

As i live far away on the Leicestershire/ Derbyshire border, i usually only do away games only, and occasional home games, as i take the wife and kids!! :wacko:

Apart from this season, 32 games!! ( and the play offs??) :)

The home games i usually park at the Mega Bowl, then go to the Merchants Arms, Hotwells for a bit of pre match banter with the staff behind the bar, and on the way home, i stock up with Cider from Summers farm at Halmore in the Vale of Berkley. :Party12:

With regard to the Yellow Submariners, i take my hat off to them, as thay have breathed a breath of fresh air in to the Terraces of our games, and long may they continue!! :whistle:

Lets hope that no matter what happens with regard to QPR or Swinedon, that we can all get behind the lads for one last throw of the dice. And end this season with two more wins!! :whistle:

Come on you REDS!!!!!!!!.

:rolleyes::wacko::rolleyes:

Archived