IGNORED

Forum Members

weepywall

As good looking as her? No! She's stunning. If i knew how to get the pic from my fone to my pc id post the picture.

Not that it matters cause i'll be living in wales within 5 months. Is there such thing as a good looking welsh bird?

hmmm welsh or italian, that's a hard one! :P I think we just upset all the welsh posters! :dunno:

Guest east_dundry_red
An Italian eh, well that's brave mate - Have you got any idea how mad they get when they hit middle age. They turn into a slim cold nutter or your more typicle big Italian momma who gives you grief all day.

As for Welsh girls they mainly seem to be top totty from what I've seen, game for a laugh and good looking.

French girls must be best, I bet they're very submissive :laugh:

Looks like shes being chucked in sept when i go to Caerleon.

Guest east_dundry_red
hmmm welsh or italian, that's a hard one! :P I think we just upset all the welsh posters! :laugh:
Never mind.

Their as foregin (spel?) as the italians anyway!

Guest WillsbridgeRed

"As my Dad came from Soton, perhaps I'm related to Willsbridge Red? "

Oh cool, have you got 5 nipples and hobbit feet too? :laugh:

Guest east_dundry_red
"As my Dad came from Soton, perhaps I'm related to Willsbridge Red? "

Oh cool, have you got 5 nipples and hobbit feet too? :laugh:

He's bound to have his relative are from down south.

Anyway dont you people ever work?

Didn't know any but have met quite a few at a couple of Forum meets. Must see if i can find the photos again as the memory's getting a bit hazy...

The idea of meeting up in the park before the Blackpool game, maybe just behind Wedlocks for easy access to a pint, seems a good one to me. :laugh:

Guest weqprarebetterthanu

I have carried out some unsucessful cerebal replacement work for Jairob and Pinnamonte !!!

have placed them back in Darwen's exhibition now though !!1

ive been to a couple of forum games hopin to meet a few but the first time it went t##s up through lack of players and the second time was a lovely sunny day at the hand stadium and with lots of goals dodgy ref and some poor sod with a broken ankle it was a amusing couple of hours. i left before full time so only got to meet a couple. :laugh:

I know West Ham Fan..........He's a City season ticket holder in the Dolman and we go to school to together.

If anyone could help him he wants to change his name as people on the forum take the mick when he posts, but it just comes up with 'This page has expired'?

did u know that its the highest amount of people ever meeting their partners through the internet?! 27% of people nowadays, met their partners on chatrooms or forums!

Awww a forum romance, may i wish you all the best for the future both of you... l :dunno: Lets not just bring the domestics into here thou!

I remember dating a gashead that was fun... :laugh:

Guest Ciderhead Reynolds

i know a few through m8s in my town ! Also Met Chalky and a young lad in the east end once who seem to recognise me as i used to have a pic of me on here! Thats bout it though ! I see EDR quite a bit but never spoke :laugh:

Guest brightys_cider_army

Due to this forum i have found a whole new bunch of mates playing for cjs against the forum team and from away matches. it would be really nice at the end of the season to have a big get together down the ground.

One or two?! Thanks :(:dunno:

Think i failed to mention theres a certain Scotsman who ive come into contact with through here and no its not either of the two Lee's :dunno:

A certain Scotsman, mmmmmmmm, wonder who he is :laugh:

If he is a Scotsman he must be good looking :laugh: !!

Lucky man whoever he is

Archived