IGNORED

Forum Members

weepywall

Hmmm yes i wonder :laugh:

Oh yes - it must be something about the Scots, Lee P, Lee M and *** :dunno:

I heard somewhere that the Scottish were the best men you could have from all the British Isles :dunno: , but i think some think its the Irish, but its not its the Scottish believe me!!

Well ill be keeping an eye out to see what secrets are revealed next on here!!

So whats this guys chances then Citygal? The nation wants to know :P

I heard somewhere that the Scottish were the best men you could have from all the British Isles :dunno: , but i think some think its the Irish, but its not its the Scottish believe me!!

Well ill be keeping an eye out to see what secrets are revealed next on here!!

So whats this guys chances then Citygal? The nation wants to know :P

Irish or Scottish - Well out of the Scottish guys i have in mind they would win hands down :laugh:

Ah you'll have to wait and see.... I'm keeping quiet :laugh::dunno:

Irish or Scottish - Well out of the Scottish guys i have in mind they would win hands down  :dunno:

Ah you'll have to wait and see.... I'm keeping quiet  :laugh:  :dunno:

You keeping it quiet incase NailseaRed finds out, and wouldnt be very happy :@ !!

Hope this Scotsman knows what he is letting himself in for!!

Scotland - Home To Britains Finest Men

You keeping it quiet incase NailseaRed finds out, and wouldnt be very happy :@ !!

Hope this Scotsman knows what he is letting himself in for!!

Scotland - Home To Britains Finest Men

I only get worried if it's real competition :P

Surely too much kilt wearing isn't good for your bits? which can't impress the ladies :laugh::P

I only get worried if it's real competition :P

Surely too much kilt wearing isn't good for your bits? which can't impress the ladies :dunno::P

Didnt hear many complaints from the Bristol ladies when I was down the last time, so I dont see why this guy Citygal's got her eye on will have any trouble!! They make us big up here so when the cold hits when can still look very respectable :dunno:

England may beat Scotland at many things, but pulling women is a Scottish talent which no one can live with!! But aslong as your not worried :laugh:

Didnt hear many complaints from the Bristol ladies when I was down the last time, so I dont see why this guy Citygal's got her eye on will have any trouble!! They make us big up here so when the cold hits when can still look very respectable :dunno:

England may beat Scotland at many things, but pulling women is a Scottish talent which no one can live with!! But aslong as your not worried :laugh:

Nailsea didnt have to do much to 'pull' me :laugh: but i'll get back to you on who's better at wooing the ladies :dunno:

Nailsea didnt have to do much to 'pull' me :dunno: but i'll get back to you on who's better at wooing the ladies :laugh:
Sounds like this NailseaRed has the way with the ladies, but I trust in my Scottish counterparts to be able to charm and win any lady!!

I guess its a case of let the games begin :dunno:

Id be quite worried if he didnt know of my interest by now.... Obviously you have it all so I'm sure you could pass some advice on :laugh:
Oh so you have informed this man of your interests, damn, for a minute there I thought I still had a chance, might need to trawl through my inbox just incase!!

But if its not me then I would be happy to make sure the Scottish man is doing the best he can for you and his Country!! :dunno:

Guest east_dundry_red
Nailsea didnt have to do much to 'pull' me :dunno: but i'll get back to you on who's better at wooing the ladies :laugh:
You shouldnt admit that openly on a forum u'll get a name for urself.

Guest east_dundry_red

I want to throw my support behind the Scotland boy, to show the English how to woo a lady correctly!!

:

Well if you wanna make this england v scoland:

Come down town with me and we'll have a pulling contest. I can garantee i win. Won the pulling contest 4 weeks running now so I'm on form.

Lucky me and my italian "g.f" have a little deal witch allows me to do things like that.

Well if you wanna make this england v scoland:

Come down town with me and we'll have a pulling contest. I can garantee i win. Won the pulling contest 4 weeks running now so I'm on form.

Lucky me and my italian "g.f" have a little deal witch allows me to do things like that.

:laugh: I am always up for the challenge in the name of my Countrys reputation!!

I have to warn you though, I have been told I could charm the pants off a nun, not bad praise if I do say so myself!!

You tell me when and where I need to be, and ill try and make it for a weekend, and win Scotland some pride back!!

Guest east_dundry_red
:laugh: I am always up for the challenge in the name of my Countrys reputation!!

I have to warn you though, I have been told I could charm the pants off a nun, not bad praise if I do say so myself!!

You tell me when and where I need to be, and ill try and make it for a weekend, and win Scotland some pride back!!

Your country has no reputation its that bad. though if you can get into a club your more than welcome to come down town with me 1 night and sort it there.

Your on about charm, Thats where my special skills come into play. Ever heard the Lfo song "summer girls?" according to lisa my best mate the line "ive been known to act wild and make the girls smile" was written about me!

Guest east_dundry_red
It would be you to lower the tone wouldnt it.... Only having a laugh and people who know me properly wouldnt brand me a 'name' :@
Your the one that needs to chill i was only joking. As for knowing you "properly" Well lets not go there.

Guest east_dundry_red
Well you boys can say all you like but as they say actions speak louder than words :dunno: Plus i heard that quiet confidence is more attractive than arrogance :laugh:
Ok well i'll let the actions do the talking. Problem is by the time whity is old enouth to get into a club i'll be married.

Guest east_dundry_red
He's older than you :laugh:
I thought he was younger? or was that someone else?

Now youve just confused me?

I should of got with your mate while i had the chance least then i wouldnt be in this arguement or be just gerally confused.

Guest east_dundry_red
Which mate would of that been  :Sleep12:
You know who I'm talking about. Anyway shes 16 and thats just a bit to young.

You know who I'm talking about. Anyway shes just turned 16 and thats just a bit to young.
Oh hahahaha - shes no mate of mine you both deserve eachother!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually i dont wanna talk about that Jase - i come on this forum for a laugh not to argue. So lets leave it now yeh?!

Guest east_dundry_red
Oh hahahaha - shes no mate of mine you both deserve eachother!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually i dont wanna talk about that Jase - i come on this forum for a laugh not to argue. So lets leave it now yeh?!

yup fair enouth.

anyway uve got a pm coming urway sumtime soon.

See you people later i gotta go to work (############) (yes belive it or not i do accually do work to those who think i dont (edson + Granty!))

Archived