IGNORED

Forum Members

weepywall

Only manage to about one game a Month, but have managed to meet quite a few members via a Forum Football Match. (spectating though not participating :) ) Remembering names to go with faces , can be a problem sometimes, but I put that down to age :dunno: .

I am chuffed to count so many on my "buddies list", and really enjoy their communications.

Count me in, for a meet either before or after the Blackpool game.

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Forum romance eh, how sweet.

Aint that wierd though? I find it anoying enough my mrs knowing my mobile and msn let alone being able to get hold of me on here.

Now this all makes sense....

No wonder you had that row with Joy ref Miller...you had to be seen to be a LP supporter for your laydeeee...

I can see clearly now!

Yeh but Lee P or Nailsea?! Erm.... tough choice but i have to say it would be Lee P all the way :dunno:

Only kidding :P

P.S NailseaRed: - Yeh i suppose you do scrub ok most of the time and you bloody well know it :)

Guest greatwhite

only know some of the yellow subbers but have got to say some of the forum members nicknames are a scream

give us some backround info bar the obvious names :ProgrammePC:

Guest bristolbred
surely not...romance on the forum??
I got to meet my wife through the medium of pen power!! :)

Then got to see a 16 year old Karel Poborsky play for Dinamo Ceske Budejovice against Slovan Bratislava, running non stop for 90 mins, bagging a couple of goals while i was drinking draught Budvar beer and eating Kobloasa sausages!! :Party3:

Ah! The romance of my pen pal!! :dunno:

But be careful if you text someone of the opposite sex, as that now counts as adultry!! :P

Guest bristolbred

Talking of haircut's, if Christian bags a brace at Oakweel, then i am going to copy his hair style for the last home game!! :rolleyes:

Come on you reds!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dunno:

:)

Guest east_dundry_red
:

But be careful if you text someone of the opposite sex, as that now counts as adultry!! :P

Thats very true.

Been and done the forum romace thing, though if the girl I'm seeing gets onto this forum I'm off.

My best mate lisa comes on here and reads my posts thats bad enouth without the "other one" checking up on me.

Guest bristolbred

I think my nickname is obvious!!

Born at the B.M.I. way back in 1963!! :)

Lived in Avonmouth until my parents divorced, and have lived in the Berkshire and Derbyshire/ Leicestershire area's ever since!! :dunno:

Guest WillsbridgeRed

There's stuff you can do worse than texting girls. Be VERY carefull what you do and say on the internet, you'd be amazed what girls tell each other at work - Even if they are strangers :@ :@ :@

Guest east_dundry_red
There's stuff you can do worse than texting girls. Be VERY carefull what you do and say on the internet, you'd be amazed what girls tell each other at work - Even if they are strangers :@ :@ :@
I can top that.

You think what they say to each other is bad what about when she's talking about you to one of her friends in ANOTHER LANGUAGE that you dont understand? AND hums their national anthem when england are on to piss you off.

Thats the problem with dating Italians!

I can top that.

You think what they say to each other is bad what about when she's talking about you to one of her friends in ANOTHER LANGUAGE that you dont understand? AND hums their national anthem when england are on to piss you off.

Thats the problem with dating Italians!

Could you not find any English ladies that wanted you? :dunno:

Guest east_dundry_red
Could you not find any English ladies that wanted you?  :dunno:
As good looking as her? No! She's stunning. If i knew how to get the pic from my fone to my pc id post the picture.

Not that it matters cause i'll be living in wales within 5 months. Is there such thing as a good looking welsh bird?

Guest WillsbridgeRed

An Italian eh, well that's brave mate - Have you got any idea how mad they get when they hit middle age. They turn into a slim cold nutter or your more typicle big Italian momma who gives you grief all day.

As for Welsh girls they mainly seem to be top totty from what I've seen, game for a laugh and good looking.

French girls must be best, I bet they're very submissive :dunno:

Archived