IGNORED

Forum Members

weepywall

I can confirm my eyes are set on one person, and one person only ( although if the lads wanted a pulling competition I would be more than a match for them!! ) but only if my interest in the one girl was rejected!! She will know who she is my now and if she doesnt, she cant read subtle hints very well!! :dunno:

I can confirm my eyes are set on one person, and one person only ( although if the lads wanted a pulling competition I would be more than a match for them!! ) but only if my interest in the one girl was rejected!! She will know who she is my now and if she doesnt, she cant read subtle hints very well!! :dunno:
Sorry lads no competition - she wont be rejecting him :P^_^

Guest Bristol_Babe

Citygal9... You shouldn't give in so soon! The man will think he has a hold on you! L@L

As for me, there is someone who I like more so than another... But we'll have to wait and see what happens... :rolleyes:

Citygal9... You shouldn't give in so soon! The man will think he has a hold on you! L@L

As for me, there is someone who I like more so than another... But we'll have to wait and see what happens... :rolleyes:

Ah - its been going on for a while so its not just now ive given in :P

P.S - Hope you and bristolcityup are very happy together :wacko:

Guest Bristol_Babe

It's been going on for a while eh? Well I hope you and your man are very happy together (you still should wear the trousers though) :rolleyes:

L@L... what makes you think its Bristolcityup? What if its EDR or Whitey_03?

(I'm not actually denying nor confirming the statement... just asking why you made this judgement... :P )

It's been going on for a while eh? Well I hope you and your man are very happy together (you still should wear the trousers though)  :wacko:

L@L... what makes you think its Bristolcityup? What if its EDR or Whitey_03?

(I'm not actually denying nor confirming the statement... just asking why you made this judgement...  :P )

I'm only messing :dunno:

But if it a certain either of those men then you got a fight on your hands gal :P

P.S - I made the judgement as it seems you make subtle hints at eachother all the time over the forum and it seems he's mad about you too :rolleyes: 1,2,3.... bless :dunno:

See she's scared of me...  :P L@L RRRRRRAAAAAGGGGGHHHH I'm a Tiger!

Nah - just think this whole things is being taken a bit too seriously :rolleyes:

Testosterone flying everywhere thinking they can pull more girls than the other - maybe we should of left them too it eh?! :P

Guest Bristol_Babe
Nah - just think this whole things is being taken a bit too seriously :rolleyes:

Testosterone flying everywhere thinking they can pull more girls than the other - maybe we should of left them too it eh?! :P

Well, I don't know if I can do that... Should I really let my man down? :P L@L

Archived