IGNORED

Forum Members

weepywall

Guest east_dundry_red
what club do you manage to do all this pulling in anyway edr?
I'll explain all another time when i dont have to rush to work!

Oh ###### I'm late!

Ok well i'll let the actions do the talking. Problem is by the time whity is old enouth to get into a club i'll be married.
Oh that really hurt!!

I am 19 if you must know, and as for going to clubs been there for years now, begining to feel old now!!

As for what I know about the ladies, I wasnt even going to credit that one with a response, but seeing as you have had a few post when I wasnt on I will!! Without sounding " arrogant ", I dont think you will find many ladies who will have a bad word to say about me when it comes to giving them what they want, I am happy with my style and many others are aswell!!

I know women dont like arrogant men, I am not one!! I am quietly confident in my ability, and over the years of continuing success the confidence has grown more and more!!

I would go to any club you like and I think I would do just aswell if not better than you believe me!!

If you are as confident as you think you are, then maybe its time I took you back to school

Guest WillsbridgeRed

"England may beat Scotland at many things, but pulling women is a Scottish talent which no one can live with!! "

Shouldn't that be "England may beat Scotland at many things, but pulling hunch backed, 1 legged, desperate women is a Scottish talent"

Guest Bristol_Babe

Dear oh deary me... seems like we have a few budding romances on here and a few scandals no doubt!

I'm in town tomorrow night (1st May) so if any of you Bristol boys think you could try it on, keep your eye out for me... And then I can come on here and say how good/crap your chat up lines are... :P

Guest east_dundry_red
Dear oh deary me... seems like we have a few budding romances on here and a few scandals no doubt!

I'm in town tomorrow night (1st May) so if any of you Bristol boys think you could try it on, keep your eye out for me... And then I can come on here and say how good/crap your chat up lines are... :P

Unfortuatly i dont know what you look like otherwise i would! :laugh:

Guest Bristol_Babe

Where do you drink EDR? I'm probably in Reflex, The Toad or Evo... look out for a tart in black kneehighs l@l :P

Guest east_dundry_red
Where do you drink EDR? I'm probably in Reflex, The Toad or Evo... look out for a tart in black kneehighs l@l :P
I'll be in chicago rock then I'm off to the works. Your more than welcome to come join me if you like bring a few of your mates. Ive got a fair few mates going down tonight so they will also need someone to pull.

Guest east_dundry_red
EDR - Been there and done that... pulled in the works before! Come down to Reflex :)
If only i would of known that before i went out last nite :sub:

I ended up in the horn and trumpet last nite with our work lot. Quite good accually. Then went to chicargo's. Quiet nite! ok may be not.

So why do you go in reflex? All our rugby team goes in there but i just cant stand the music.

Guest TB Mutiny

So trying to get the topic back in order, I know a few Forum members.

As for EDR, mate, your spelling has improved!

Guest Bristol_Babe
Just wondering if you two got it on at all then??

Looked promising!! :city:

Me and EDR?

No we didn't "get it on" as I was in one place and him in another... plus I don't think the boy could handle me... l@l

Why ask whitey_03? :D:P

Me and EDR?

No we didn't "get it on" as I was in one place and him in another... plus I don't think the boy could handle me... l@l

Why ask whitey_03? :dunno::P

Just interested, or nosey is another word for it :laugh:

Plus he is talking of a pulling competition, and I was wondering if you could fill me in on his ability!! :dunno:

He couldnt handle you, wow, sounds like a challenge, bet I could :laugh:

Guest east_dundry_red
Me and EDR?

Why ask whitey_03? :dunno::P

I think it would be more of a case of you not being able to handle me.

How about you come out with the forum team on 5th june after our game v the gas and i'll prove i can more than handle you.

I think it would be more of a case of you not being able to handle me.

How about you come out with the forum team on 5th june after our game v the gas and i'll prove i can more than handle you.

ouch!!!

Thats a challenge if ever I heard one!!!

Now Bristol Babe, are you up for it?? or you going to admit defeat to EDR??

Personally i think all the talking should stop, & lets get it on haha :dunno:

you get me first??? and do what exactly!!  :P

Is the identity of who you are admirering from afar starting to be revealed??

Interesting, EDR & Bristol Babe, CityGal9 & ??????????????  :dunno:

Yeh Bristol Babe can have Edr as long as i get the sexy Scotsman I'm after :dunno:

Yeh Bristol Babe can have Edr as long as i get the sexy Scotman I'm after :laugh:
I'm more than sure the " sexy " Scotsman you are after would be flattered by your advances :dunno::laugh: !! But the question is will Bristol Babe settle for 2nd best ( EDR ) :dunno: kidding mate I'm sure your lovely!!

I'm more than sure the " sexy " Scotsman you are after would be flattered by your advances :laugh::clap: !! But the question is will Bristol Babe settle for 2nd best ( EDR ) :dunno: kidding mate I'm sure your lovely!!
Well she'll have to.... :P And no I'm not fighting for you - there would only be one clear winner :laugh:

Ooops, now everyone knows who it is - doh :dunno::laugh::laugh:

Guest Bristol_Babe

Phew! What a post ladies and gents! What a post!

Let me answer your questions friends... One day I'll use your correct names as I know them all but hey, let's press on...

Firstly, a challenge? I love challenges. I also always try my very best so count me in.

Secondly, EDR vs Whitey_03? Which do I pick? Seems like Citygal9 has made her decision but I don't think I'm ready to announce my own. I'm going to make my boys sweat a little harder. I'm a lady you see.

Thirdly, I don't pair off with someone immediately. And I know other people on here who would love to enter this pulling competition... So I am taking this chance to enter a nomination. Ladies and Gents, please welcome the master, the almighty, the one and only... bristolcityup! Hee hee! Loves you! HAHA

Until we meet again friends, adieu...

p.s. to Citygal9 - I like your confidence... :dunno:

p.s. to Citygal9 - I like your confidence...  :dunno:
Why thankyou :dunno:

Yes i have made my decision its no contest however I'm not going to give him the satisfaction of us fighting over him so maybe letting them sweat it out is a good plan :laugh:

P.S - Is bristolcityup another option Bristol Babe? :laugh:

Guest Bristol_Babe

P.S - Is bristolcityup another option Bristol Babe? :dunno:

Why of course he is another option... I don't like to be given a select few... I like broad horizons...

As for my plan? I know... Pure genius... I've been handling men from the beginning of my teens and I am not going to change now! :dunno:

when and where would this competition be happening then??

I am pretty confident in my ability, but if the other lads want to go on a competition I'm all for it, if nothing else it would be a great night out!!

Let me know when this could be happening, and ill keep the flag flying for Scotland!!

Archived