IGNORED

Evander Sno

ashbrisc11

Lee Trundle's loan move to Championship rivals Swansea has freed up additional cash and the Post understands City are very close to reaching an agreement with one particular player and that a new striker could be unveiled at Ashton Gate tomorrow, providing the individual concerned first passes a medical examination.

Taken from the evening post..could sno be the one city have an agreement with,Time will tell would be a great signing if true!

Just thought I'd say that I swear I saw this guy in Dragon Kiss last night.

Some guy I noticed looked very much like Sno and he was huge in stature!

Don't normally come out and say this sort of thing but I can tell you I ain't just making this up.

I saw him shaking hands with a few guys and overheard him speaking, had a funny accent. It may not of definately been him but I just clicked reading this and remembering my night out in town.

Well it must be quite a high profile signing because fans of other clubs are already talking about it.....

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=437552

The fan that posted the message seems to have a jelous tone about the fact it looks like we are getting him, although the others dont have much good to say about him. Its all based in hearsay though - "my mate saw him play...." etc... Well I have seen him play and very much liked what I saw, so Im very happy we might be getting him.

http://www.talkceltic.net/forum/world-foot...13-big-sno.html

The Celtic fans dont seem to rate him either

I havnt bothered to trawl through the 3 pages of this thread so forgive me if its alredy been said, but why the hell are we looking at a defensive midfielder?!!! Unless this Sno can play on the wing then i see no need for us to get him.... Im sorry but if GJ dosnt get a winger in either on loan or permanently before the deadline i will trurly be baffled.

Fair plays to you its true we have signed him..

Well, if it is true...

I wonder how many people think we are signing Urby Emanuelson? :dunno:

It took me 20 minutes when we played Ajax to realise that this wasn't superman but that there were actually two of them. :drunk2:

Just thought I'd say that I swear I saw this guy in Dragon Kiss last night.

Some guy I noticed looked very much like Sno and he was huge in stature!

Don't normally come out and say this sort of thing but I can tell you I ain't just making this up.

I saw him shaking hands with a few guys and overheard him speaking, had a funny accent. It may not of definately been him but I just clicked reading this and remembering my night out in town.

it wasn't him

I havnt bothered to trawl through the 3 pages of this thread so forgive me if its alredy been said, but why the hell are we looking at a defensive midfielder?!!! Unless this Sno can play on the wing then i see no need for us to get him.... Im sorry but if GJ dosnt get a winger in either on loan or permanently before the deadline i will trurly be baffled.

You obviously werent at the Ajax game this guy was head and shoulders above everyone else on the pitch and was behind all Ajaxs best moves. When he was subsituted he was given a standing ovation from all corners of the ground, he was that good.

He would be a fantastic, exciting signing for us

However if we do sign him i think it will come at a price and we will see Marvin leaving.

I remember jokingly saying to my mate at the Ajax game that maybe if we applaud him enough now there's a chance he'll join us when he's about 38. This is SURELY too good to be true?

I know. I'm gobsmacked tbh. I dont care if the Celtic fans think he's s**t. If he can play anything like as good as he did down the gate he'll be unbelievable!

I thought Sno was phenomenal in the game at the gate and I think signing him would be a coup.

However I can see there's a big danger here of fans having massive expectations based on that one game.

Remember:

It was played at a snails pace.

It was a friendly.

There was no physicality in that game at all.

Everybody had twice as much time on the ball as they would in a Championship game.

So if we do sign Sno, dial down your expectations a little and be realistic. The last thing we need is a player coming in who we bill as a star based on a friendly because there is a real danger he could then be vilified for merely being very good.

Archived