IGNORED

Evander Sno

ashbrisc11

Agree with the above. Looks like this could be a brilliant signing. But lets not expect too much too soon. It was a friendly, and in reality, no one will perform to such a high standard week in week out.

The whole mentality of a competitive fixture is 100% different to that of a friendly.

IMO this will be one of the biggest signings this club has made for a longtime lets hope if the deal goes through that he settles down in the city quick and that he doesnt get injured after 5 minutes of his first game.

On the down side this must be the end of the road for Marvin at the City I wont be surprised if he is a Wigan player by the end of the transfer window tomorrow.

IMO this will be one of the biggest signings this club has made for a longtime lets hope if the deal goes through that he settles down in the city quick and that he doesnt get injured after 5 minutes of his first game.

On the down side this must be the end of the road for Marvin at the City I wont be surprised if he is a Wigan player by the end of the transfer window tomorrow.

Well he was in still in bristol today. Looking happy enough with his GF.

We applauded Sno off after being subbed in the pre season friendly because his performance was simply awesome. I don't believe a single one of us that night would have believed that he may be pulling on a City shirt scarcely a month later.

I'm crossing everything in the hope this happens.

thought he was a brilliant all round midfiedler tbh.he controlled the game and he set up 2 of the goals and played precise passes all over the pitch picked out number 34 on the move from his own box at one point he looked brilliant until hartley came on as he knew him from celtic and he had a brilliant attitude a player i would love to see in years to come a complete gj player and gj talked to him when he came off ? does this mean something as he also looked at steve lansdown up the ciderarmy come on you reds. :innocent06::fingerscrossed:

Did you take a breathe writing that, wheres the commas and full stops ?.

If we sign Sno on loan and this attacker from Everton then jesus, this will be two major coups from Lansdown and Johnson. I personally thought Johnson would fail to attract players of this quality to our club, but if he pulls this off, then fair play. I couldn't have dreamed of players of this calibre being linked to City a month ago, let alone likely signings on Sky Sports. Fair play Johnson, these two captures would be enough to keep those who doubt Johnson and myself I was swinging towards that group, very impressed. This could be a major day for Bristol City.

hmm have a really good feeling about this one, although seems we're going to wait until we officially sign the striker. Then announce it as a double swoop late afternoon like usual.

It still seems a odd signing unless he plays in the hole behind the front two. Or we sell elliot or Gj wants more competition for his place ?

Archived