IGNORED

Graffiti Attack At The Mem Last Night

Barrs Court Red

F*cking morons, what is the matter with people today!!! if it was prior to a game between us and rovers i can understand some heated banter, but they are totally irrelevant to us at the moment and to desecrate a war memorial is just unbelievable

i remember the man utd v man city game on the 50th anniversary of munich a couple of seasons back and how impeccably behaved the man city fans were in honouring the memory of their greatest rivals darkest day......puts our lot to shame

Guest mesa boogie

There's nothing on our forums about it, having said that they're absolute scum if they've touched the memorial and gates.

Guest mesa boogie

To be honest I'd be annoyed if it's just around the ground but if they've touched the memorial I'd be livid. Mind you around the gates would be the easiest bit to deface as they're on the outskirts of the ground near Filton Avenue.

BCFC, CSF ect ect.

Normally I'd grin, but I'm told the War memorial is covered in it. Sickening if true.

I think you better clarify where you heard this as this is going to get out of control. I pray this is just rubbish otherwise it is a dark day which will rightly tarnish all fans associated with the club.:angry:

Someone from the club text me this morning. I have asked him if its a wind up twice. Something will appear on their website shortly - If not we'll know it's not true.

Obviously untill there are pics it cant be confirmed as fact.

A member of staff from Bristol Rovers F.C. ?

If they have touched the war memorial the low life c***s need to be named,shamed and handed over to the gas.

No excuses for doing that at all,if it's true shouldn't take too long for someone to suss them out, the'll probably

be shouting about it from the rooftop's.

Really hope this isn't true, could be a very bad day for our club.

Not really any of your business is it.

Well yes you have kind of made it our business as you have posted this on a public forum. This has already been posted on several other forums so the reputation of our fans and club is being dragged through the mud.

I will rephrase the question has this information come directly from a member of staff from either BCFC or BRFC?

If this is true, and if it is a BCFC fan then I would be rightly disgusted. But has anyone else considered that BCFC are currently very high profile in the local press. This would be an ideal way for a few bitter Gas Heads to tarnish BCFC's image and lose support from the general public over the stadium.

The question I ask is why now? Why has this not been done previously?

Archived