IGNORED

Graffiti Attack At The Mem Last Night

Barrs Court Red

It's bad that whoever these tosspots are that they thought this was a funny thing to do. I'm willing to bet alcohol was involved and I do hope that the tards that did this see their "handywork" and feel totally ashamed.

However I don't think that will be the case, the opposite is probably the reality

Whoever did this is a ******* cock, goes without saying.

I hope they get caught and strung up.

The scrawling on the wall is typical kids stuff but the graffiti on the memorial confuses me. They've gone to the trouble of making a template and why have they used an investors in people logo and what does ADA mean?

Can't help but agree that the best way to deal with this would be to raise the money within the supporters club to help clean this disgrace up. Doesn't matter what the status between the two clubs is, this is a war memorial in Bristol. It's sickening to be in any way connected with the scum that did this.

What a sickening, disgraceful and very unpleasent unwarranted attack. I sincerely hope the cretins who did this are bought to justice and get what the deserve.

People who carry out acts like this have no place as supporters of any football club and should be very ashamed of themselves.

A public flogging at the first gas home game would not be severe enough for them.

It's bad enough to do it on the walls but deplorable to do it on a war memorial.

Disgusting

Bunch of absolute knobheads.

I woudln't mind if it was something decent like the ernie stencil sprayed on a normal wall up there.

but on the memorial gates its just disrespectful.

Once again a few idiots make us all look like clowns.

frontke.jpg

seconded absolutely disgraceful

I hope they find who does this name & shame them in the press make them wash it off & are banned from BCFC for life the club is doing it's best to hold it's head above water at present with everything that is going on. This is just another notch on the councils belt to condem anything that BCFC are trying to acheive. They must be young thugs who obviously do not realise the damage they are doing to the club let alone the familys of servicemen that died so that we could have a future in the first place.

Shocking...

Can't help but agree that the best way to deal with this would be to raise the money within the supporters club to help clean this disgrace up. Doesn't matter what the status between the two clubs is, this is a war memorial in Bristol. It's sickening to be in any way connected with the scum that did this.

I agree something of this nature would be a decent gesture but at the same time I don't feel guilty as a supporter or that the reputation of the club has been tarnished. All this talk of it being a dark day for the club etc. - I would hope anyone at Rovers or in the press with half a brain realises that this is the act of an absolute minority and that our club couldn't have any less to do with it.

Guest mesa boogie

It's not going to take much money to clean up, as a Gashead I think a donation to Help For Heroes would be more fitting.

• SC&T Board Members

The Supporters Trust naturally condemns this wanton act of stupidity.

To show that true City fans are totally opposed to such vandalism, you can now make a donation to be forwarded by the Trust to the Rovers to contribute towards the cost of clearing up this graffiti:

Click here to make a donation to graffiti clear-up costs

The Supporters Trust naturally condemns this wanton act of stupidity.

To show that true City fans are totally opposed to such vandalism, you can now make a donation to be forwarded by the Trust to the Rovers to contribute towards the cost of clearing up this graffiti:

Click here to make a donation to graffiti clear-up costs

OK, done!

I think a 'walk of shame', maybe a Gas home game or City/Millwall would be appropriate....... as a start! ;)

Archived