IGNORED

Graffiti Attack At The Mem Last Night

Barrs Court Red

Here they are A D A

What a load of old cobblers they're spouting! They need squashing under a very big boot I would suggest! [nearly fell asleep reading the over complicated bullsheite they've (or some saddo teenager with serious mental issues) has scribbled down]...... name and shame time! :pacifier:

Oh don't go there .....

I reckon its well worth looking into. the graffitti is way to amateur to what I have seen over the years, most like people who dont know what they are doing. Just like.............:icecream:

Oh don't go there .....

Conspiracy theories abound - My first thoughts were that this was done to discredit the name of the club in the eyes of Bristol people at a time when we are trying to demonstrate inadequacies at the council.

There's been a lot said about it being one of us who did - but come on, it could have been anyone - I could walk down the Cemetery and spray paint BRFC anywhere if I wanted to make THEIR fans look like numbskulls!

I just hope the people responsible for this are caught so we can all know what was going on in their sad little minds

Surely someone must recognise the stencil?? It's not just a tag from the pictures, someone has made that and must have sprayed somewhere else???? it's not a sad day for football, unfortunately it's sad for the society we live in

A similar thing happened in Poland, on a memorial. The guilty idiots were found by the 'Clubs' hardcore ultras. They then cut the word '****' or the Polish equivalent, into their foreheads with a Stanley knife...

It's occassions like this, when the use of the 'stocks' would be good. Get the guilty to clean it up, spend time at an Army camp and learn some dicipline and then put them in stocks, for all to see.

Personally a Sand wedge to the knee caps always leaves a lasting reminder...

• SC&T Board Members

not too clever really couldn't of happened at a worse time considering we are all trying so hard to promote our club in a positive light

In case anyone missed it earlier in the thread, you can help to show the true face of City support, if you wish, by chipping in to help Rovers cover the cost of clearing this up:

Click there to make a donation to help Rovers clean up the graffiti

The Trust will pass on your donation to BRFC.

In case anyone missed it earlier in the thread, you can help to show the true face of City support, if you wish, by chipping in to help Rovers cover the cost of clearing this up:

Click there to make a donation to help Rovers clean up the graffiti

The Trust will pass on your donation to BRFC.

hi, could the ST be involved in organising a group of city fans to go up and help with the clean up? i think that would be a good gesture. the raised funds can pay for the cleanign supplies needed, and the rest given to help for heroes. or to help set up cctv to watch over the memorial to ensure any chavs who do anything like that again go to prison.

If this is true, and if it is a BCFC fan then I would be rightly disgusted. But has anyone else considered that BCFC are currently very high profile in the local press. This would be an ideal way for a few bitter Gas Heads to tarnish BCFC's image and lose support from the general public over the stadium.

The question I ask is why now? Why has this not been done previously?

Exactly. I find it very hard to think any city so called fan would stoop this low.

Exactly. I find it very hard to think any city so called fan would stoop this low.

What? And someone who doesn't want a supermarket being built would stoop that low?

Of course it's bound to have been someone who claims to be a City fan. Worryingly.

I'd imagine some kids who've spent their pocket money on Frosty Jack and are allowed to stay our late because it's the school holidays are responsible.

Because of the ADA part it has to be a City fan. Very few people will know what it means, so the whole "it was someone else" thing is well wide of the mark.

I think everyone with half a brain will realise that this was kids, and from browsing the comments of Rovers fans on their forum I think they realise all City fans are appalled by this.

Because of the ADA part it has to be a City fan. Very few people will know what it means, so the whole "it was someone else" thing is well wide of the mark.

Please explain - why does it have to be a city fan? and what does it mean, the only reference to ADA any has come up with is some loony left web site

Conspiracy theories abound - My first thoughts were that this was done to discredit the name of the club in the eyes of Bristol people at a time when we are trying to demonstrate inadequacies at the council.

There's been a lot said about it being one of us who did - but come on, it could have been anyone - I could walk down the Cemetery and spray paint BRFC anywhere if I wanted to make THEIR fans look like numbskulls!

I just hope the people responsible for this are caught so we can all know what was going on in their sad little minds

I believe your not far off there, BCFC Name in vain.

As for the war memorial, forking disgraceful.

As was for robbing Bristol Rugby of the ground given to them as thank you for there brave members dying for our country, almost as disgraceful.

I detest Bristol Rovers for that and would be ashamed if i was gas head for my clubs behaiour.

It ain't yours and never will be.

Gypsies, tramps and thieves, a more than adequate description.

This is all too much of a coincedence.

I belive this is done by lib dem supporters who are intent was to blacken the name of BCFC and muddy the waters. Why now why mow that is the question we should be asking. The rivial between us and them is low compared with the past. I know that the mem have been sprayed up on the past but never the memorial. It is not the M.O of football hooligans to disrespect the fallen of wars, in fact quite the opposite. This just does make any sense it don't add up.

Things have taken a sinster turn with the lib dems they have started to play dirty.

Archived