IGNORED

Graffiti Attack At The Mem Last Night

Barrs Court Red

I dont give a flying f uck who it was its a f ucking disgrace, as an ex reg myself, who's had two mates killed in recent wars, I find that kinda shit utterly reprehensible. Find, and JAIL these m******* NOW, and if it does turn out to be a City "supporter" give the little dipshit a damn good kicking.

and ban the little ****(s) for life!

pondlife

Just goes to prove that the youth of today have no respect for the people who put their lives at risk to defend our country.

The timing is very strange though, why now?, very random.

BCAGFC

Hold on, lets not jump to blame the youth. This may have been the work of a couple of 30-somethings.

Just goes to prove that the youth of today have no respect for the people who put their lives at risk to defend our country.

BCAGFC

excuse me but not all of the "youths" lack respect!!

my great uncle went to the war and im proud of him for his services!! Its just the small group of people who dont understand! not an entire age group!

excuse me but all of the "youths" lack respect!!

my great uncle went to the war and im proud of him for his services!! Its just the small group of people who dont understand! not an entire age group!

Reckon you might have missed a key word in that post ;)

Absolutely appalling. I feel a wee bit ashamed to be a City fan today :(

Ditto the remarks of condemnation.

I think it would be best if some City fans simply went up there and coordinated with Rovers to clean it up. Actions speak a lot louder than words.

if i was in Bristol i would be up there already. Perhaps some of you are already on it.

The press and media people should know about it BEFORE they go on the air this evening to counter any anger equally mindless rovers 'fans' might have and reciprocate the action.. watch out for that or nip it in the bud now with positive action.

BCAGFC

except in the vast majority of cases it is the youth of today that are putting there lives at risk to defend our country.

I repeat, If this is true, and if it is a BCFC fan then I would be rightly disgusted. But has anyone else considered that BCFC are currently very high profile in the local press. This would be an ideal way for a few bitter Gas Heads to tarnish BCFC's image and lose support from the general public over the stadium. It may not be City fans!

The question I ask is why now and why has this not been done previously?

• SC&T Board Members

BEP reporting the story

Sadly without pointing out that both City and Rovers fans jointly condem those responsible, or pointing out that City fans have immediately started a collection to pay for the removal of the graffiti.

Have just spoken to Ian Onions at the EP, so hopefully they'll revise the story later.

Also told him about this:

Click here to make a donation to graffiti clear-up costs

I repeat, If this is true, and if it is a BCFC fan then I would be rightly disgusted. But has anyone else considered that BCFC are currently very high profile in the local press. This would be an ideal way for a few bitter Gas Heads to tarnish BCFC's image and lose support from the general public over the stadium. It may not be City fans!

Anybody know who or what is "ADA" ????

a dark day which will rightly tarnish all fans associated with the club.:angry:

It will tarnish all fans, but in no way 'RIGHTLY' so.

I'm not having that. You're suggesting we now deserve the badge that the public choose to pin on all fans. That's not right in any way.

Back to the point, these c*cks deserve to be strung up and left to die in the sun. They have no place in our society and have not even the mindset to even begin to understand what our soliders have done for all of us.

It might seem rather small in the grand scheme of the second world war, but these soldiers fought against the very people that bombed (and badly damaged) our beloved football ground.

I'm sure they can'y even spell irony, let alone define it.

my thoughts exactly.

theres a good chance that this was city 'supporters' - but this may have been rovers fans or some nimby trying to tarnish our name....

The timing for me is suspect.

What is really ironic is that in an effort to insult fans of Bristol Rovers FC these idiots have actually insulted the memory of the dead rugby players of Bristol and Bristol Rugby Club. A club for all Bristolians.

Idiots!

Good to see the unity between City, Rovers and Bristol Rugby fans on this one.

Agree with all - total disgrace

but what I don't understand, there has not been any trouble between us and the gas for ages, no point of friction, not much banter on the forums

most city fans are more p1sseed off with Lib dems than the gas - very strange timing - interesting to see if they get caught the motive behind this

Here they are A D A

Anyone come across these clowns at all? Me being a cynic like, any possibility of a connection with our Sainsburys hating friends no matter how tenuous?

After all a load of these Lib Dumbs have previous with anti capitalist/Anti War/anti consumerist/anti political systems. not them personally but the usual crop of f uck ups and misfits they attract?

There is no way they are real football fans, not in a month of Sundays, WHATEVER their motivation. Tossers.

Archived