IGNORED

Millen's Assistant

GrahamC

Come on you lot, what's with the Rob Elstob nonsense? Is that one of you guys real name and some sort of joke? It must be really funny for those in the know but a complete waste of most of our time!

Don't worry mate, these are obviously very clever and important people, too important to bother with the likes of thee and me!

Don't worry mate, these are obviously very clever and important people, too important to bother with the likes of thee and me!

Not really mate Rob Elstob has been on otib for years, as I said before.

Check this thread for a link I posted to an OTIB classic thread. That should help you understand who rob is. (On my mobile now so cant re-paste the link).

Prob already been mentioned; but couldn'nt be bothered to trawl through seven pages so don't shoot the messenge, but have heard its a certain vertically challenged former wimbledon/chelsea/millwall player and former member of the toon army cockney maffia !

I will be extremely surprised to say the least if its Dennis Wise

Prob already been mentioned; but couldn'nt be bothered to trawl through seven pages so don't shoot the messenge, but have heard its a certain vertically challenged former wimbledon/chelsea/millwall player and former member of the toon army cockney maffia !

More chance of it being Ernie Wise than Dennis.

Not really mate Rob Elstob has been on otib for years, as I said before.

Check this thread for a link I posted to an OTIB classic thread. That should help you understand who rob is. (On my mobile now so cant re-paste the link).

I just read the previous topic and noticed i am from the same town as this 'legend' Rob Elstob.

I was also supprised to see another legend of the town on there Terry Webb.

I just read the previous topic and noticed i am from the same town as this 'legend' Rob Elstob.

I was also supprised to see another legend of the town on there Terry Webb.

Wingmaster Webbo, what's he up to these days, we could do with him on the left now.

actually he'd be a great shout... other than the bizarre spell at newcastle his managerial/coaching record was good (swindle, millwall, leeds). 'strong' character, international, no history with bcfc. taxi drivers of bristol lock your doors!!!

Dennis Wise? Nooooooooo please noooooooooooooooooooo. OMG.

Any way we all know its going to be David James. Its obviouse ennit.

No, no, and again, NO !!

I'd seriously consider not going if he was at the club.

actually he'd be a great shout... other than the bizarre spell at newcastle his managerial/coaching record was good (swindle, millwall, leeds). 'strong' character, international, no history with bcfc. taxi drivers of bristol lock your doors!!!

He got Leeds relegated.

Archived