IGNORED

Millen's Assistant

GrahamC

Especially with that hair style!! :innocent06:

Very true, a relative (Millwall fan) sent me a huge photo of David James from last Sunday's Telegraph, looked like a gert big lion he did, scared the life out of me!!! I think I will stick it onto the fridge to stop me snacking!!!

I've never been one to get involved without rumours but I've been led to believe that the club's not exactly flush after Coppell's departure and Sextone has been forced to continue his policy of promoting people already at the club. Details to follow.

I've never been one to get involved without rumours but I've been led to believe that the club's not exactly flush after Coppell's departure and Sextone has been forced to continue his policy of promoting people already at the club. Details to follow.

So why exactly would the club be worse off after SC 'walked'?

It's all about consolidation, make the team work with a manager that knows them and how they work best! There's no point (at this time of the season) getting another new manager in because he just has to start all over again! The assistant can be from outside as he'll be following instruction from KM.

So why exactly would the club be worse off after SC 'walked'?

It's all about consolidation, make the team work with a manager that knows them and how they work best! There's no point (at this time of the season) getting another new manager in because he just has to start all over again! The assistant can be from outside as he'll be following instruction from KM.

Yep and as CS has said it will be someone with international experience, that precludes anyone already at the club and suggests the funds are there for a decent appointment.......

Quality...will have trouble explaining to the folk in the office quite why that's my desktop wallpaper...but better than the old squad photo I'd switched back to....

Made I laugh...

Can't we have Scrumpy in the photo every year??

No.

Unless I'm offered fags and booze.

Peter Taylor would make a fantastic appointment. Great coach, good communicator, plays good football and good with younger players. Not great in the transfer market at the higher levels but a very good coach and would probably be aware of the younger talent in the lower leagues which is where City need to focus on in the market ...not fourth reserve full-backs on very high wages from the premier league. I think he got an England cap or two and his England under 21 coaching role would fit in with Colin Sexton's clue.

Archived