IGNORED

Millen's Assistant

GrahamC

Millens mates 2005 at the UEFA Pro Licence at Warwick University:

Martin Allen of MK Dons, Kevin Bond of Southampton, Adrian Boothroyd Watford, Steve Clarke, Chelsea, John Collins, Paul Davis, PFA, Nigel Gibbs Watford, Kenny Jackett Swansea City, Martin Ling Leyton Orient, John McMahon Tranmere Rovers, Eddie Niedzwiecki Blackburn Rovers, Chris Ramsey, Martin Scott, Rene Meulensteen Brondby, Dave Penney Doncaster Rovers, Neil Thompson Leeds Utd, Jason Withe, Peter Taylor.

http://www.thefa.com...006/Pro_Licence

Maybe one of them?

My guess is Glenn Roeder, Keiths manager at Watford or David Webb, his manager at Brentford. The latter assistant manager at Southend til the end of last season.

Cracking shout!

Not because I particularly want it to be true, I just think that it is very likely.

IMO it will be someone with experience at the club...

My first thought is the inevitable Scott Murray...We could really use his enthusiasm

Jacki is a very good shout, has excellent coaching experience and I suspect would love a shot at coaching in England

But I suspect the winner will be Alan Walsh...with Murray taking over some coaching duties with the feeder teams

IMO it will be someone with experience at the club...

My first thought is the inevitable Scott Murray...We could really use his enthusiasm

Jacki is a very good shout, has excellent coaching experience and I suspect would love a shot at coaching in England

But I suspect the winner will be Alan Walsh...with Murray taking over some coaching duties with the feeder teams

I don't think there is a chance in a million that it will be Walsh or Murray and certainly hope it is not.

As for Dziekanowski, that is frankly laughable, he's a rubbish example to set to young players, has zero experience in the UK and so would offer absolutely nothing by way of support to Millen.

Everyone seems to forget Milly said he wanted some who was lively.....dont get that from Ray Lewington or Glenn Roeder

According to comments on here, Stacey Penton seems pretty lively!

Don't know how she'd feel about working under Millen, as she's more used to being on top :whistle2:

According to comments on here, Stacey Penton seems pretty lively!

Don't know how she'd feel about working under Millen, as she's more used to being on top :whistle2:

Still waiting for photos of Stacey to appear on here so we can see for ourselfs

Archived