IGNORED

Millen's Assistant

GrahamC

although i think the assistent manager has to be expierienced and lively i think we have to be careful not to get someone that will possibly overshadow millen. e.g stuart pearce. i think we need someone that behind the scenes does a lot of work with the squad and millen but to almost be a man in the shadows when it comes to the press and interviews.

although i think the assistent manager has to be expierienced and lively i think we have to be careful not to get someone that will possibly overshadow millen. e.g stuart pearce. i think we need someone that behind the scenes does a lot of work with the squad and millen but to almost be a man in the shadows when it comes to the press and interviews.

It won't be Stuart Pearce.

Hmmm did i just hear right, Steve Claridge suggests Gary Speed on the Football League Show?

As a sidenote on Claridge, thats the first time ive agreed with anything he's had to say about our club.

Yes you did hear it right he mention Gary Speed for the job

Looks like we will find out on monday whoever it is after KM meets him tomorrow

I think it's scandalous Walshy hasn't been given the position already.

The facts speak for themselves result wise, when he's been number two.

He's BRISTOL CITY through and through, has vast experience, including playing top flight European football with Besiktas, holds the players respect, and is a fantastic human being, unlike some "lively" names mentioned on here.

I think to bring someone in over his head, would be massively disrespectfull to a loyal servant, as I say the results speak for themselves.

I think it's scandalous Walshy hasn't been given the position already.

The facts speak for themselves result wise, when he's been number two.

He's BRISTOL CITY through and through, has vast experience, including playing top flight European football with Besiktas, holds the players respect, and is a fantastic human being, unlike some "lively" names mentioned on here.

I think to bring someone in over his head, would be massively disrespectfull to a loyal servant, as I say the results speak for themselves.

But Millen has said he needs a guy with a different personalty than his.

I dont personaly know Walshy, but i would think he is very much like Millen.:me?:

Archived