IGNORED

Millen's Assistant

GrahamC

Steve Perryman wouldn't surprise me to be honest. Been in the game for years, and was Millen's boss at Brentford for four years in the 80's and has been coaching for a long old time. Currently director of football at Exeter, so wouldn't have to relocate (could car share with DJ!). Someone who Millen therefore knows and possibly trusts, having had first hand experience of his coaching styles. Other possibilities include, though maybe unlikely, the likes of Graham Taylor, perhaps. These are only suggestions for people that KM may have in mind, not necessarily that would be interested. If he has two or three names in mind then it's possibly someone he's worked with before.

According to Colin Sexstone on Radio Bristol a coach with international experience. Interesting.

Benny to return or maybe Lars Lagerbäck, the most successfull Swedish manager ever and this summer manager for Nigeria.

Always liked Benny myself but he must be getting on a bit now surely. Didn't he say he had unfinished business at City?

Would Lagerback be content as a number 2?

I like the idea of a coach with international experience rather than Roeder, Webb etc.

Always liked Benny myself but he must be getting on a bit now surely. Didn't he say he had unfinished business at City?

Would Lagerback be content as a number 2?

I like the idea of a coach with international experience rather than Roeder, Webb etc.

Benny is about retirement age so I can't believe it's him. Lagerbäck is a good man and would definately consider the job. Turned down a four year contract as the Nigeria manager.

Think it's someone Keith has got to know during his pro licence courses. Possibly a teacher.

Not that I know anything but Stuart Pearce does live round these parts. :tumbleweed:

Well he is certainly lively thats for sure and by all acounts a very very good coach. Does he live at one of Curbs houses?

He would be a cracking signature though

Archived