IGNORED

So Who Wants Millen Sacked Now?

Robbored

You know about his managment style for certain? You know all the facts? not just the rumours?

Yes.

Spoke first hand to all the players did you?

Not all, but some.

No?. So why speculate about a situation that you know nothing about.

Speculating?

I don't see any point in another 'discussion' about one of our previous managers so it ends here as far as I'm concerned. As I said before - its all history.

You know ALL the facts? ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Some? you mean you overheard Basso in a carpark.

dear me Alan. Its as well I know you or I'd swear you were made up to amuse people on the internet.

do tell us what all the players are saying about Millen. Those stories seem to have dried up since he took over. Its as if they were made up just to under mine Johnson.

I didn't like his style as a manager.

No, you went on, at length, about our playing style under Johnson. Fair enough, I guess. Strangely no comments when our current manager - who is hopefully turning the corner - goes to 4-5-1 at home utilising our striker as a deep lying left midfielder. It's one of the most peculiar things I've ever seen in football, and I can only imagine what your reaction would have been if Johnson had done it.

Clarify how my observations would make you think i would slag off Haynes? I sit and watch, with my mouth shut. I'm not one for shouting my head off. I sit or stand, and observe and generally laugh a lot at the pathetic moron's around me. Unfortunately Football is full of them.

As are Football forums.

Your posts are consistantly ill-informed, not to mention arrogant and unintentionally hilarious- Your "pathetic moron's" had me in stitches, You sad little man.

You'll probably see this reply as 'arguementative' but in fact Millen was number 2 which is a role which incorporates every aspect of management - not just the defence although that would be part of the role. Two seasons ago City were far tighter at the back.

The bottom line is that Johnson was in charge and if he didn't agree with something then it didn't happen. We'll never know what discussions he and Johnson had about City's defensive frailties but its likely Millen had his own idea's which he can now have free reign with implementing them.

What a job head coach/coach/assistant manager/no.2 is at BCFC, you can make suggestions but not decisions but whatever happens you have no responsibility when it comes to results/performances/tactics/formations/team selections. I hope SL has read your job description he could save himself a shed load of money, sounds to me the head coach/coach/assistant manager/no.2 has no responsibility in fact has nothing to do, well you've convinced me with all of your insider knowledge, I bet KM dosen't make a move without consulting you, in fact sack Wigley install RR as head coach/coach/assistant manager/no.2.

Nice sentiment but sadly there are some users that can only resort to personal insults and abuse when another user posts something they don't like or agree with.

They lack the skills to do anything else.

Do they? who are they? you appear to be attacking them.

I'm not attacking anyone but I've worked out that with SJC not about today you've decided to attack me (again) :fastasleep:

you said people on here lack the skills to do anything else. Your attacking them.

I'm not attacking you. Just pointing stuff out so people can draw there own conclusions. I'm sure they have the skills to do that even if you dont and just want to spend your time slagging them off.

I'm not attacking anyone but I've worked out that with SJC not about today you've decided to attack me (again) :fastasleep:

Ted's lying low as well.whistle.gif

SC_Red, you're like a dog with a bone, an aggressive one at that.

We're past caring who's right or wrong, this is so bloody boring.

Speaking as a long term forum stalwart I'm getting mightily pissed off with these repetitively aggressive point scoring threads that achieve absolutely nothing, interest almost nobody, and make the forum an unfriendly and unpleasant place.

For Christ's sake, it's all been said before, and we're NOT interested.disapointed2se.gif

Don't be silly Arn, this is funny as ****.

Poor ald Robbored aint got hope in hell on here with this pack of wolfs!!

I aint defending his comments in anyway mind you, infact ive told him many a time that he digs himself into one big mother of a hole at times. Still i suppose forums are there for a nobble as well, aint they.

Watch some ****er bring back the "I drove a coach load of gasheads to Wembley" thread next!

Poor ald Robbored aint got hope in hell on here with this pack of wolfs!!

I aint defending his comments in anyway mind you, infact ive told him many a time that he digs himself into one big mother of a hole at times. Still i suppose forums are there for a nobble as well, aint they.

Watch some ****er bring back the "I drove a coach load of gasheads to Wembley" thread next!

It does piss me off when RR makes a point and people use stuff like this as some kind of counter argument. I've disagreed with him on many occasions but I will argue against the point he's made, not what's happened in the past. I usually find SC_Red's constant bashing of RR tedious, but he has made some good points in this thread.

Dont drag me into this, im still tender in places from the last few days! :laugh:

I think the greatest shame is that there will be people reading this forum who will shy away from posting because of the tone of some members.

Apologies for draggin this up, but when you wrote that Gary Johnson was a 'conference manager' I would have been angry if it were not so laughable, however it is your right to think, and subsequently post, whatever your opinion is. Providing that opinion is not libellous, and is solely based from what you have seen and not from any alternative agenda then there can be no complaint, only argument.

Ultimately it's only an internet forum and anyone who choses to be aggressive, rude etc simply makes themselves look a fool.

It does piss me off when RR makes a point and people use stuff like this as some kind of counter argument. I've disagreed with him on many occasions but I will argue against the point he's made, not what's happened in the past. I usually find SC_Red's constant bashing of RR tedious, but he has made some good points in this thread.

What like saying the head coach/coach/assistant manager/no.2 now known as the manager had little or no input over the past 4 years so cannot be associated with any of our defensive problems or in fact with anything of the past 4 years, what exactly makes that a good point.

Think your taking the wrong end of the stick WRP.

All i am saying is it wouldnt "suprise" me if that thread showed its face again. Personally, i cant stand some of the constant bikering that tends to go on here when certain posters comment.

Problem is for RR, he seems to get the brunt of it time after time after time

Think your taking the wrong end of the stick WRP.

All i am saying is it wouldnt "suprise" me if that thread showed its face again. Personally, i cant stand some of the constant bikering that tends to go on here when certain posters comment.

Problem is for RR, he seems to get the brunt of it time after time after time

Come on Arn, he bloody loves it! As Dolly said, he went fishing.

He deserves all he gets and more. Over 13,700 posts in 7 years! Average 5.3 posts every single day! If he really is "getting the brunt" all he has to do is stop posting, especially "fishing" posts!

Strange hobby.

What like saying the head coach/coach/assistant manager/no.2 now known as the manager had little or no input over the past 4 years so cannot be associated with any of our defensive problems or in fact with anything of the past 4 years, what exactly makes that a good point.

No I meant SC_Red makes some good points in this thread. Millen was clearly at fault for the early season defensive problems and it was his naive tactics and poor management that led to us getting thumped. We don't always see eye to eye, but I completely agree with you on this.

Archived