IGNORED

So Who Wants Millen Sacked Now?

Robbored

I just assumed that you would lock this thread as you have done with similair threads in the past.

Just out of interest, why do you want it locked?

It is extremely cringeworthy, but to be honest no rules have been broken. You've hung yourself out to dry with this one.............maybe a lesson learnt? :violin:

Ted's lying low as well.whistle.gif

SC_Red, you're like a dog with a bone, an aggressive one at that.

We're past caring who's right or wrong, this is so bloody boring.

Speaking as a long term forum stalwart I'm getting mightily pissed off with these repetitively aggressive point scoring threads that achieve absolutely nothing, interest almost nobody, and make the forum an unfriendly and unpleasant place.

For Christ's sake, it's all been said before, and we're NOT interested.disapointed2se.gif

now now. Try not to attack the poster. Theres a good lad.

some people just dont abide by the rules round here.

if you dont care what I think then put me on ignore. Or is that another case of saying one thing and doing another for you?

i havent read this thread all the way through as i assume that it turned into RR bashing.

i currently do not want millen sacked. 7 points out of 9 isnt bad considering we were bottom of the league.

did i want him sacked before the reading game. probably yes. i couldnt see any improvement at all, there was hardly any passion or desire and i, among with a few others questioned his tactics.

how much of our upturn in form down to millen though? if skuse hadnt got injured i think we would still be bottom. (not a dig at skuse just it caused johnson to start.)

in my opinon the jury is still out, the improvement has been there for all to see and i would be more than willing to eat humble pie. lets not forget however we are still in the bottom three.

(apologies if the post doesnt make sense its been a long day)

i havent read this thread all the way through as i assume that it turned into RR bashing.

i currently do not want millen sacked. 7 points out of 9 isnt bad considering we were bottom of the league.

did i want him sacked before the reading game. probably yes. i couldnt see any improvement at all, there was hardly any passion or desire and i, among with a few others questioned his tactics.

how much of our upturn in form down to millen though? if skuse hadnt got injured i think we would still be bottom. (not a dig at skuse just it caused johnson to start.)

in my opinon the jury is still out, the improvement has been there for all to see and i would be more than willing to eat humble pie. lets not forget however we are still in the bottom three.

(apologies if the post doesnt make sense its been a long day)

Then can I suggest you read the whole thread. The initial post was totally facile as is much of his rhetoric in the rest of this thread and then you will see any bashing is self inflicted.

Anyone still want Millen sacked? :dunno:

Just thought I'd ask.

Yes I do.

No team goes through a season without winning a couple of games, unbeaten in three so what did we play well and play some good attacking football and create lots of chances or did we score a couple of wonder goals which are goals of the season and then defended like the alamo and rode our luck. Lets see what happends on Saturday against PNE.

Ted's lying low as well.whistle.gif

SC_Red, you're like a dog with a bone, an aggressive one at that.

We're past caring who's right or wrong, this is so bloody boring.

Speaking as a long term forum stalwart I'm getting mightily pissed off with these repetitively aggressive point scoring threads that achieve absolutely nothing, interest almost nobody, and make the forum an unfriendly and unpleasant place.

For Christ's sake, it's all been said before, and we're NOT interested.disapointed2se.gif

Yes, Yes, and thrice YES

Oh, and for the record I don't want KM sacked at the moment because of the upturn in recent results and noises coming from AG. That said, I do have an opinion on whether he's the man for the job or not.... The point is that SL will stand by him as we know, so I'll do the same for now.

I must admit i wasnt happy at the appointment of KM id sooner have had maybe Curbishley or even Phil Brown or even better Sven. But i never ever wanted KM to fail nor be sacked, he is 100% a top man and hopefully a young prospect of a manager and with all his commitments and playing for BCFC i hope he does well for us. I must admit i was biting my nails after a handful of games thinking oh no hear we go again! But after hearing David James and Jon Stead and other players saying a lot of promising things about the team gelling together etc and the results weve been getting has been impressive just hope KM can keep it going, i no were near the bottom but hopefully confidence is higher (than before) and we can hurry up and move up the table where we should be! Come On city

Not out of the woods yet...

Robbered's wolf may very well still be scratching at the door as we are still bottom three.. but..

things are looking up, and to use another metaphor, the boat is turning in the right direction ... gradually.

So in the words of the late, great, Mr J. Lennon, we should sing to the tune of 'Give Peace a Chance',

'ALL WE ARE SAYYYYYYYYYYING IS GIVE KEITH A CHANCE !!!!'

No?

Coat please.

:tumbleweed:

Archived