IGNORED

Roayal Wedding Match Thread

myol'man

LOVE the Royal family, makes you proud to be British, God we are a great nation, I vote we take over the world again!

Kate and her sister are fit, Wills and Harry are top guys, we are in safe hands. Would rather have the Royal family than some politician/president at the helm!

People who want a Republic will be waiting a verrrrrrrrrry long time, in fact it will never happen, too many millions of people would lay down their life to keep the Royal family so all you republicans can SFTU and jog on! :englandsmile4wf:

Firstly Kate Middleton and her sister, I bet William is lining up that 3some as we speak, wow they are 2 hot sisters.

2ndly Mrs Beckham, she looks like an alien, what a busted boat race, minging.

And last of all: Team talk between Kate and the Queen;

Kate, " Mam, any advice on living a long and prosperous life?

Queen, " Yes dear, wear a seatbelt and don't **** with me ".

LOVE the Royal family, makes you proud to be British, God we are a great nation, I vote we take over the world again!

Kate and her sister are fit, Wills and Harry are top guys, we are in safe hands. Would rather have the Royal family than some politician/president at the helm!

People who want a Republic will be waiting a verrrrrrrrrry long time, in fact it will never happen, too many millions of people would lay down their life to keep the Royal family so all you republicans can SFTU and jog on! :englandsmile4wf:

Well said that man.

Could not have put it any better myself !!

All you whining republicans and anti-royalists out there, shouldn't you be at work now ?

:englandsmile4wf:

Why coulden't they get married tomorrow so all Britain could have gone to work today. Quite a loss for a economy in recession not far ahead of a banana republic..

Not really...we have far fewer public holidays than you fellow Europeans, plus today has been a massive advert for British tourism £m's will be made on the back of today.

It's like our royalties. People claim they are doing a good job selling Sweden although most people would have done a far better job.

In fact they are a total waste of space.

If you have a royal family you really need to be insured against the occasional period of growing minority republicanism by having one with world appeal.

No disrespect but Sweden are not in the same league on that score.

Ask the average American why he comes to Britain and more often than not its for the Royal family and all that it stands for; manifest that across all incoming tourists and you have a tourism industry boosted enormously by our heritage and royal family. There must be stats on that somewhere but when tourism is worth about 15% of our 2.8 trillion GDP in my humble opinion to rid ourself of a royal family would truly be suicide and that would be our real double dip recession... for the next 50 years.

Archived