IGNORED

Roayal Wedding Match Thread

myol'man

Funny you should say that, it's reckoned that Pippa Middleton's rear has put back the republican cause in Australia by a generation.

Sorry - I missed most of this thread.

:sleeping:

Anyway, as I can't be arsed reading any of it, has anyone commented on just how much Prince Harry looks like his dad?

And why was'nt he at the wedding? A bit off, that .........

:whistle2:

Funny you should say that, it's reckoned that Pippa Middleton's rear has put back the republican cause in Australia by a generation.

WOW - Pippa Middleton's rear - being downunder, can you see the bottom of it ???!!!! :icecream:

If Prince William were an ordinary politician knocking on my door for my vote - he'd get it with the courage and conviction he's given in writing letters in support of a long overdue and - seemingly - controversial memorial to RAF Bomber Command. Before he wrote the letters it was just the determination of Robin Gibb of the Bee Gees and a few others struggling to get the money and permission for it. I've never been known for supporting royals but HRH Prince William now has my allegiance. God Bless Prince William and his new bride Katie. :englandsmile4wf:

WOW - Pippa Middleton's rear - being downunder, can you see the bottom of it ???!!!! :icecream:

If Prince William were an ordinary politician knocking on my door for my vote - he'd get it with the courage and conviction he's given in writing letters in support of a long overdue and - seemingly - controversial memorial to RAF Bomber Command. Before he wrote the letters it was just the determination of Robin Gibb of the Bee Gees and a few others struggling to get the money and permission for it. I've never been known for supporting royals but HRH Prince William now has my allegiance. God Bless Prince William and his new bride Katie. :englandsmile4wf:

I can confirm 'pippa middleton's rear' scores 161,000 hits on google search.

Said arse also now has its own face book sight!

lifestyle.aol.co.uk/.../pippa-middletons-bum-gets-its-own-facebook ....... you get the drift.

:fastasleep:

Back to Cardiff Vs Boro.........

I can confirm 'pippa middleton's rear' scores 161,000 hits on google search.

Said arse also now has its own face book sight!

lifestyle.aol.co.uk/.../pippa-middletons-bum-gets-its-own-facebook ....... you get the drift.

:fastasleep:

Back to Cardiff Vs Boro.........

What were those lyrics by Gigsy the rap artist - "I'm a breast man but I don't mind arses"? Something like that. :farmer:

What were those lyrics by Gigsy the rap artist - "I'm a breast man but I don't mind arses"? Something like that. :farmer:

I'm not sure, but I do know that 'pippa middleton's rear' is not an anagram of:-

'get thee into division four you gas b******ds'.

Kind regards

Taxi for Rennie

:laughcont:

I'm not sure, but I do know that 'pippa middleton's rear' is not an anagram of:-

'get thee into division four you gas b******ds'.

Kind regards

Taxi for Rennie

:laughcont:

Yesssss - spell it out in the biggest font size possible for the world to see. :winner_third_h4h: Back in October it was the Gas that thought we would be the ones to be relegated come May - AHHHHHHH - they got it wrong AGAIN !!!!!!

We'll always remember Prince William & Katie's wedding - because it was the day before the Gas were relegated to Div 4 for a second time and it was also the day before we rammed the Rams 0-2 !!!!!

Archived