IGNORED

Roayal Wedding Match Thread

myol'man

I honestly dispare sometimes,any one watching that shit and looking up to the royals and landed gentry of this country should read an article called How the english became landless,makes you proud to be English NOT.

I honestly dispare sometimes,any one watching that shit and looking up to the royals and landed gentry of this country should read an article called How the english became landless,makes you proud to be English NOT.

CONSPIRACY THEORY!

1981 there were riots throughout the land; we had a Royal Wedding and everything was peace & light again.

2011poverty and cutbacks throughout the land so we have a Royal Wedding and everything's peace & light again.

Good shout, we need a couple of full backs.

Would we be docked or awarded points for playing a transexual? Would it be equal opportunity or just weird? Would there be attractiveness requirements?

Not that I would ever, you understand, hrmmpph, never confused.

Is there anything we won't moan about? Not bothered about royals either way personaly but their clearly happy so i say good luck to them.

Oh and sister is hot, i would def try the lasso dance on her at the reception. You know the one where you pretend to lasso her and then pull her towards you!

Archived