IGNORED

Retained List

Rocky

:disapointed2se: **** off with that

Agreed....... Im a huge fan of Jamal's technical ability and is one of the few city players who can retain possession very well (despite his size) and is always someone that likes to get the ball down and pass! Some people moan when hes not on the wing running past players like Albert, but hes a totally different type of player and cant be compared to Albert. Why dont you compare his wing work to Woolford (who's yet to impress but its early days yet) or his central play to someone like Lee Johnson......

Agreed....... Im a huge fan of Jamal's technical ability and is one of the few city players who can retain possession very well (despite his size) and is always someone that likes to get the ball down and pass! Some people moan when hes not on the wing running past players like Albert, but hes a totally different type of player and cant be compared to Albert. Why dont you compare his wing work to Woolford (who's yet to impress but its early days yet) or his central play to someone like Lee Johnson......

Agree 100%. Jamal is a great addition to the team, sometimes he needs to release the ball a little quicker but his ability to pass players is excellent. I would take him over Danny Rose any day.

My guess is that Akinde plus the two Irish lads are gone, the transfer listed one, (assuming that Hunt is paid off) will surely come from Stewart, Johnson or possibly Clarkson.

agree with this although i hope Stewart isnt listed...

hoping Clarkson is put on the list

none of the the players transfer listed?? why has gerken been offered a new deal?

Gerken was offered and signed his new deal a while back, lots of rumours Henderson wont sign on again so guess Gerken is needed as backup

Why? Do you not agree that Akinde and Sproule should be released?

Have i missed something?

no, but we have some very poor players in our squad.

Mccalister should be transfer listed along with Lee Johnson and Clarkson

Because he's a good goal keeper and would be number one had we not signed David James. You need three goalkeepers.

Do any clubs announce transfer listed players?

David James should be no 1 and Henderson no2 - with Henderson playing cup games.

Henderson is the future, gerken is not good enough.

So we start the season with James and Handerson, what if one gets injured? Your happy with an academy player on the bench?

You cant just transfer list players with years left on thier contracts. Your essentially saying 'this lot are really bad, someone take them off our hands please'. That doesnt work. Nobody does it. THe mistake with those type of players is when you sign them, not at this stage.

Archived