IGNORED

Retained List

Rocky

no, but we have some very poor players in our squad.

Mccalister should be transfer listed along with Lee Johnson and Clarkson

David James should be no 1 and Henderson no2 - with Henderson playing cup games.

Henderson is the future, gerken is not good enough.

OK interesting opinion - sell our left back before getting another left back in one of the hardest positions to fill. Johnson makes a fantastic backup midfielder and if we were unable to get another central midfielder in then this would leave us uncomfortably short in the middle. I agree with Clarkson.

What about Hunt, Carey, Skuse, Wilson, Ribeiro, Edwards, Jackson?

I dont think its a piece of piss, hence why I think they should be made available now

Well of course they are fucking available, but KM might not be openly saying that as it makes them look far less attractive if they are dumped on the TL.

To me the transfer list is a thing of a bygone era, every player is available at a price. When did we last sell a player 'on the transfer list' cause I'm buggered if I can recall one recently.

Which is exactly what Millen has explained in his interview on Player.

Some players have been told they are able to find new clubs with the help of their agents. If they're unable to do so, or don't want to, thats up to them as they're still contracted to the club, but he still wants and expects some more of the squad to leave.

As for McAllister, we've had no left sided competition for two seasons now. Why would we get rid of the only player we have in that position? Millen has already said a left back is high on the list of potential signings, but McAllister will be a decent squad player next season before his contract runs out next summer.

Well I haven't bee able to watch the video as yet.

If he has told some players to look for clubs then slap on the wrist for me.....

But next season is still a write off anyway - at least it will if he the squad is full of youngsters. We wont see the benefit of that until the next season me thinks.

They have been made available... are you really just upset Keith Millen didn't tell you the details?

I haven't watched the video, so am not aware of his comments. Maybe its because I dont trust Millen.

Comments like macca has been brilliant or gerken being given a 2yr deal dont help.

gerken deserves a new deal he never did alot wrong in the championship and would of been playing this season if not for ex england international david james,

You name me one club (gas excluded) that don't have at least 3 goalkeepers on their books

Yeah and it made no difference to offloading them did it, it probably made the harmony in the dressing room worse as a result too. Ever considered that?

This isn't about the list, you just don't like KM. Period.

Funny how you attacked Robbored when his stance on GJ was pretty much how you are coming across about KM.

Funny how you attacked Robbored when his stance on GJ was pretty much how you are coming across about KM.

The difference is that I was right all along about Johnson and Riaz is wrong about Millen.

Yeah and it made no difference to offloading them did it, it probably made the harmony in the dressing room worse as a result too. Ever considered that?

Someone does not think things will be rosey and write their opinion off as "you dont like them"

I think you will find, I was happy for keith millen to be given the job, unlike some. I thought he deserved it.

Yes, over the season, millen has dones things that make me doubt him. Does not mean I will put Keith Millen down at every opportunity and does not mean I will act like robbo. far from it.

Also, unlike robbo, I dont know millen personally or have any reason to dislike him - just rated him as a very average manager, who would be better as a scout!

The difference is that I was right all along about Johnson and Riaz is wrong about Millen.

Even though Millen performed worse than johnson did? - I cant see how you were right about johnson???

On millen, we shall see.

Yep. Law of averages says he'll get 1 in 50 in the right place.

Interestingly (stats taken from Ziderheads) this is the list of assist this season, McAllister is better than any of our midfield bar Albert, he does however take alot of the free kicks and corners.

ASSISTS

Adomah.............11..(Tarrat Top with 16)

McAllister..........6

Stead...............6

Clarkson............5

Woolford............3

JCR.................3

Spence..............3

Pitman..............2

No you weren't you stupid ******* ****.

Ban me mods, but that's the saddest thing I've ever read.

I'm sure there are plenty of true city fans about who would love to stick you on your arse for the way you treated Johnson, who has done more good for this club than you could ever imagine in your wildest wet dreams.

What a ****. Seriously.

Banning anybody would be strange from the person in 'the server room' who seems to have disabled the swear word filter on his own posts!!!!!!!!!

Maybe I long since gave up trying to play nice on here. The final straw was Maesknoll Red being driven away by morons.

No you weren't you stupid ******* ****.

Ban me mods, but that's the saddest thing I've ever read.

I'm sure there are plenty of true city fans about who would love to stick you on your arse for the way you treated Johnson, who has done more good for this club than you could ever imagine in your wildest wet dreams.

What a ****. Seriously.

Its a personal think with Johnson with dopey, he Johnson took us from the bottom of League one to nearley the promise land when someone shows you up for what you are a c u next Tuesday, him as a week person will never like that person.

:fish: Good luck with the fishing.

The difference is that Riaz may or may not be right about Millen (personally I hope and think that Riaz will be proven wrong), but you were very wrong about GJ (objectively proven by promotion to the Championship and a close call with the Prem). Shouldn't you be washing the minibus down in preparation for next season's trip with your chums to Crawley, instead of constantly slagging off our most successful manager in recent years?

I think Keith Millen's already said publicly that he wants to sign a left back and in fact tried very hard to do so on loan. (For "competition")

I am sure he will be trying to bring one in but if he cannot he'll definitely talk up the players we have got to encourage them.

What positives can you see out a comment like "Yeah, I want to replace Jamie McAllister because he's very limited but I can't find anyone available in budget"? I can't see many.

In fact Keith has said quite the opposite about McAllister, whom he said has been brilliant for us. Somewhat overstated in my view to say the least but he is looking for a second left back. He needs two left backs and I'm sure will not want to play Lewin or Liam there so I expect McAllister to stay.

I think Keith Millen's already said publicly that he wants to sign a left back and in fact tried very hard to do so on loan. (For "competition")

I am sure he will be trying to bring one in but if he cannot he'll definitely talk up the players we have got to encourage them.

What positives can you see out a comment like "Yeah, I want to replace Jamie McAllister because he's very limited but I can't find anyone available in budget"? I can't see many.

In fact Keith has said quite the opposite about McAllister, whom he said has been brilliant for us. Somewhat overstated in my view to say the least but he is looking for a second left back. He needs two left backs and I'm sure will not want to play Lewin or Liam there so I expect McAllister to stay.

Archived