IGNORED

Rovers Stadium Discussion

Fiale

TBH, i really don`t care. My only concern is that at some point BCFC get the green light for AV. I am however amused by some posters adverse reaction to this piece of news. Maybe it`s my maturing years but i really have no interest in what BRFC have done, are doing or are planning to do.

PDG

I can not belive the ******* love being shown foe the vile north Bristol pikies.

Let's not forget the offering no help in 82, not backing the world cup bid, peasant fans, sex pest players, shitty dirge of a anthem......

Disgusting isnt it. What happens when you rarely play your rivals, people start to like them. Guess its a bit like stoke and port vale.

UWE do not tend to announce buildings plans that are not going to happen.

Plans thats all they are not permission,ive lost count the amount of times ive seen plans for the gash,Rovers are moving to sevenside,Rovers are going to filton,then back down to Avonmouth,then there going to redevelop the cow shed.i think the only people getting paid are the architects for coming up with these drawings and plastering them all over the front of the Evening Post

Plans thats all they are not permission,ive lost count the amount of times ive seen plans for the gash,Rovers are moving to sevenside,Rovers are going to filton,then back down to Avonmouth,then there going to redevelop the cow shed.i think the only people getting paid are the architects for coming up with these drawings and plastering them all over the front of the Evening Post

Who can forget "Support Rovers move to Mansfield (Mangotsfield)":clapping:

That's Filton not Frenchay. - Right next to the MOD site.

the gas are becoming the new MK dons, heartlessly leaving the city they were based in :winner_third_h4h:

"south gloucestershire ass pirates" will presumably be their new name

or the "filton bum bandit FC" or along those lines

That's Filton not Frenchay. - Right next to the MOD site.

Actually, it borders several areas: Lockleaze to the south, Filton to the west, Stapleton to the south east and Frenchay to the west. However, most of the other buildings in that area (MoD, B&Q, Sainsbury's) are considered to be Stoke Gifford. But yeah, that's still South Glos...

Archived